• 17 Sep '18
 VedanΛ

🌝

Sellsword 5 10
  • 17 Sep '18
 VedanΛ

@Ardannn said:
Is there a way i can try this game? It looks so good

There are some people who share their accounts to let others play on it but it's probably not easy to find one since they'd want to play it themselves. Especially with the new updates.

Knight 2229 4004
  • 17 Sep '18
 Runagate

Real shit

Mercenary 2185 3899
  • 17 Sep '18
 EruTheTeapot

14mins well spent, nice job m'dude ;1!1!1!1

Also those in-town shots of the new map gave me orgasm

1287 3791
  • 17 Sep '18
 TombstoneJack

Christ mordhaus starting to look like a real game instead of a tech demo scary when you think about it.....guess ill just sit here with my thumb up my ass until 2019 but seriously when are we gonna get the quadruple axe DoubleAxe.jpg

30 42
  • 17 Sep '18
 Vaygr

What happened to Highlands? Did you guys realize it was a Scottish region and delete the map?

Knight 231 1059
  • 17 Sep '18
 Corsario

Is that 3:10 a checkered "cloth cover", the guy in front is wearing? If not, I think it can be a nice new pattern for it :)

8 10
  • 17 Sep '18
 Ectoplasma

I installed mordhau and starting tweaking my video settings right away. Somehow my resolution changed to a higher resolution than my screen and now I cannot click "apply" or "reset" anymore. All buttons seem to have shifted just a bit to the lower left.

Its really annoying as the game is basically broken now. I tried reinstalling and deleting all configs. I can play, but cant use any lower buttons or change any settings cause of that.

Any advice?

Knight 2229 4004
  • 18 Sep '18
 Runagate

Try looking into the ini file or config or whatever it probably has that setting

Conscript 4 8
  • 18 Sep '18
 KromLover

Hey anyone else get a consistent crash after about 5-10 min of game play?

Knight 1815 2219
  • 18 Sep '18
 Void

@KromLover said:
Hey anyone else get a consistent crash after about 5-10 min of game play?

No, this doesn't seem right.
I mean, there are some crashes now and then, mostly in Camp, but not so often.

3 0
  • 18 Sep '18
 MickaeL

So, as a Kickstarter backer for Release, what I understand from this announcment is that I can now have access to current version, is that correct?
If so, where do I download Mordhau? I already have the key, only the game is missing ...

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 18 Sep '18
 vanguard

@MickaeL said:
So, as a Kickstarter backer for Release, what I understand from this announcment is that I can now have access to current version, is that correct?
If so, where do I download Mordhau? I already have the key, only the game is missing ...

Activate the key on steam comrade!

3 2
  • 19 Sep '18
 Democracy

Hey, I’m a Kickstarter backer for release, and I received my code and installed the game.

Unfortunately, it never gets past the loading stage, it seems to launch in borderless windowed mode, but I can still see my taskbar, it loads infinitely, changing the text at the bottom, which I have now learnt by heart, and cannot be close apart from from Task Manager, where it is listed as not responding.

I’ve tried restarting my PC, Steam, the game, reinstalling and reinstalling on a different drive. None of the above worked, any help would be appreciated, as I’m pretty excited to play the game after all this time.

Duke 986 1381
  • 19 Sep '18
 PadanFain

Why are your specs

• 19 Sep '18
 DeathStalker
This comment was deleted.
3 2
  • 19 Sep '18
 Democracy

Good enough to run Destiny 2, Overwatch, TW3, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy 15 and a bunch of other things on max settings, at high frame rates, specs should be a non-issue.

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 19 Sep '18
 vanguard

Here it takes AGES to get into the menu, looks broken.

Knight 3284 6716
  • 19 Sep '18
 Bodkin

@Democracy said:
Hey, I’m a Kickstarter backer for release, and I received my code and installed the game.

Unfortunately, it never gets past the loading stage, it seems to launch in borderless windowed mode, but I can still see my taskbar, it loads infinitely, changing the text at the bottom, which I have now learnt by heart, and cannot be close apart from from Task Manager, where it is listed as not responding.

I’ve tried restarting my PC, Steam, the game, reinstalling and reinstalling on a different drive. None of the above worked, any help would be appreciated, as I’m pretty excited to play the game after all this time.

Pretty sure it's not a bug.

Game has taken a while to boot since release. Like 5+ minutes for me

Leave it open and see if it ever starts instead of just trying to fix it immediately. It might just be the game.

3 2
  • 20 Sep '18
 Democracy

I’ll give it a go again, but I left it there for like half an hour the first time whilst I watched a tv episode and nothing happened.