Mordhau

Dev Blog #4 - Road to Release, and Kickstarter Access

Conscript 4561 6299
  • 16 Sep '18
 vanguard

Wow great job Jax! The video is amazing man, really well done and professional! Very good work devs, as always.

The light effetcs on the new maps looks so good too! Grad and camp looks amazing, I specially like the sky on camp.

1 8
  • 16 Sep '18
 Ded

"Use the blacksmith's hammer to repair vehicles and fortifications"
Time to beat up a horse and say I was trying to repair it

Conscript 2 1
  • 16 Sep '18
 GlobalStorming

Has anyone received the email referenced in the update? Or should I just wait a little while?

Knight 105 274
988 6971
  • 16 Sep '18
 marox — Project Lead

@GlobalStorming said:
Has anyone received the email referenced in the update? Or should I just wait a little while?

You don't need the email, you already linked the purchase since you have the tag on the forums. Just go under your purchases in your account and grab the key.

Conscript 2 1
  • 16 Sep '18
 GlobalStorming

@marox said:

@GlobalStorming said:

You don't need the email, you already linked the purchase since you have the tag on the forums. Just go under your purchases in your account and grab the key.

I found it! Thank you!

Knight 76 162
  • 16 Sep '18
 ArmedSpartan

@Ser Arthur Dayne said:
Im in the dev video yes :D

Also glad to see some other faces like Herb, Bob, Prince, Fish and Cswic

Very well done video, answered pretty much everyones questions about the game
I didn't see myself...:(

52 40

11:14 Jon Snow lol

1 0
  • 16 Sep '18
 Ardannn

Is there a way i can try this game? It looks so good

Mercenary 1138 2083
  • 16 Sep '18
 TheKingInTheNorth

MOM I'M FAMOUS!

1 0
  • 16 Sep '18
 Garfuncle

It is painful waiting for this game, if you didn't buy an alpha key or beta key, your doomed to patiently wait a constantly extending period of time to purchase the game at release. why is it that for once a game has amazing and functional early access, but chooses to limit its early access heartily. Id pay more than the cost of the full game on release to get alpha/beta access now instead of waiting another 3-5 months for this games release, that is unless they push it back even further and cuck us again.

Conscript 712 1527
  • 16 Sep '18
 ohshitsorry

Now I can also shitpost in game.

Knight 1817 2220
  • 16 Sep '18
 Void

Devblog is amazing, well done Jax!

Even though it is not so much directed to us, alpha players, the sights of the new maps and Frontline are enough to fill me with hype.

Also, wonderful news, about the new players joining us.

A big welcome to you guys!
It will be a rough ride, but be strong and power through it all!

Knight 3135 7296
  • 16 Sep '18
 Punzybobo

Niiiccce

Knight 474 916
  • 16 Sep '18
 wierHL

Nice to see you didn't download Sony Vegas for nothing Jax.
Btw can we get an estimate on how many points viking shield will cost?

Duke 5496 13122
  • 16 Sep '18
 Jax — Community Manager

Think it'll be around the kite shield, maybe a point less. I think the idea is more horizontal coverage, less vertical.

Knight 5149 6911
  • 17 Sep '18
 Humble Staff

Ohhhhh man, those 14 minutes were entrancing.
Very good work Jax, it is very informative for the people outside of testing and it also has some candy for the testing boys.
I give it a Marox/10.

Duke 5496 13122
  • 17 Sep '18
 Jax — Community Manager

Thanks! <3

Knight 156 966
  • 17 Sep '18
 TheInuitHunter

I+have+so+many+of+these+_cf08dd904291524a8560d4ab19e6b959.png

This is a big turn for the game, congrats for the work which has been done until now, and good luck for what's coming.
Ps : Jax smooth voice /nohomo

Knight 5149 6911
  • 17 Sep '18
 Humble Staff

Also viking shield is good and all but buckler when. I really have the hope the buckler will be a shield that can't be blamed of being a crutch so i can finally use shields without feeling guilty.