Mordhau

Dev Blog #4 - Road to Release, and Kickstarter Access

Duke 5164 11170
  • 16 Sep
 Jax — Community Manager

Hi everyone! It's been a while, but today we've just released our fourth dev blog, the Road to Release! In this blog we showcase some of the improvements and additions made to MORDHAU in the past few months during closed alpha testing. Speaking of testing, things have taken a little longer than planned and while we've had to push full release to early 2019, we've decided to activate keys for Early Bird and Release-tier Kickstarter backers, as well as Gumroad pre-orders! Check your emails registered with Kickstarter/Gumroad for more information, and enjoy the video!

Please note: currently, we have no plans for further access to closed testing - we ask that you patiently wait for full release in early 2019. Thank you for your understanding. For more information on this, check here

Knight 65 227
  • 16 Sep
 McMercy

now THIS is gaming

2155 4154
  • 16 Sep
 Maci

ok this is epic

Knight 83 192

Im in the dev video yes :D

Also glad to see some other faces like Herb, Bob, Prince, Fish and Cswic

Very well done video, answered pretty much everyones questions about the game

Knight 13 18
Mercenary 1622 6122
  • 16 Sep
 ThunderDuck

This really managed my community

Baron 1347 3965
  • 16 Sep
 Lincs

Damn Jax, over 14 minutes long? I'll never tease you with devblog wen comments ever again, that thing must have been a bitch and a half to put together and then another to edit. Really good video too!

Baron 678 1212
  • 16 Sep
 NewYariMeta

mmm very nice

Duke 5164 11170
  • 16 Sep
 Jax — Community Manager

@Lincs said:
Damn Jax, over 14 minutes long? I'll never tease you with devblog wen comments ever again, that thing must have been a bitch and a half to put together and then another to edit. Really good video too!

like 60 or so total clips, each taking multiple takes. aaaaand then we redid the melee animations. aaaand then we re-did the archery animations :^)

Count 311 1259
  • 16 Sep
 RingMaster

that video was epic style

1 0
  • 16 Sep
 valoben

I'm not too eager for the release since I know I'll have to change my PC anyway, but the game looks really fine in this video.

Bonus points for that instrument (lute?) head smashing + music playing at the end :)
Now add a flute to troll people even more !

98 41
  • 16 Sep
 Kantrul

Im wet

Mercenary 73 85
  • 16 Sep
 VCliff

Only 2 years after devblog #3.

Better late than nerver boys.

King 11 18
  • 16 Sep
 Aria