Mordhau

Perk Suggestions

957 306

True Friendly costs 10 points and makes it so the person who uses it can not take damage, Deal damage, or do objectives i think it could be handy for those Lute players who just want to play lute and not want to be murdred and it also takes away their ability to harm others as well

Sellsword 773 2306
  • 29 Jul
 Goof

@Antoniokontos said:
True Friendly costs 10 points and makes it so the person who uses it can not take damage, Deal damage, or do objectives i think it could be handy for those Lute players who just want to play lute and not want to be murdred and it also takes away their ability to harm others as well

Bad idea, now lute players can take objectives in frontline and nobody can do anything about it.

Knight 2267 4083
  • 29 Jul
 Runagate

Bards should learn to accept the risks of battlefield performance and try to adapt to surviving the harsh environment better. Will you be a bard? Or a battle bard?

Sellsword 773 2306
  • 29 Jul
 Goof

The lute is annoying and useless. People who use it only serve to add more noise pollution.

"Don't attack, I'm just a bard" - said whilst neutralizing an enemy objective.

If you just want to play lute and nothing else, rocksmith may be a more suitable game for you and a better use of your time.

Mercenary 1880 7040
  • 29 Jul
 ThunderDuck

@Goof said:
The lute is annoying and useless. People who use it only serve to add more noise pollution.

"Don't attack, I'm just a bard" - said whilst neutralizing an enemy objective.

If you just want to play lute and nothing else, rocksmith may be a more suitable game for you and a better use of your time.

They hated Jesus because he told them the truth

957 306

@Goof said:

@Antoniokontos said:

Bad idea, now lute players can take objectives in frontline and nobody can do anything about it.

i did say in it or do objectives they would literally not beable to help at all maby even add a walkthrough function so they cant block things

957 306

@Runagate said:
Bards should learn to accept the risks of battlefield performance and try to adapt to surviving the harsh environment better. Will you be a bard? Or a battle bard?

some battlebards are gods of the chamber lol saw one guy beat 6 people with lute alone and then yell Hello as he started playing again lol

Knight 1269 3808
  • 31 Jul
 Frise

PEOPLE MUST NO HAVE FUN. FRONTLINE SERIOUS MODE.

355 144

My Suggested Perks:

[2]Shieldbreaker:
Your attacks drain 50% more stamina when blocked by shields
Your kicks deal 50% more damage

[2]Escape Artist
When your health falls below 25, use all your stamina and drop your weapon to run 50% faster for 4 seconds.

(needs some epic scream like flesh wound)

[3]Brute Force
Blunt weapons deal 50% more damage against heavy armor.

[3]Berserker
Reduce miss penalty and attack stamina cost by 50%
Increase Feint and morph cost by 100%

[1]Veteran Knight
Reduced movement penalty if using only heavy armor. (thinking ~10% movement speed bonus)

[2]Architect
Can place 10 objects instead of 6

Count 3976 8333

@PC_Principal said:
[3]Brute Force

nibba

957 306

@TheDankestMeme said:

@PC_Principal said:
[3]Brute Force

nibba

MAUL would literally one shot plate lol it deals about 75 damage on body hit 50% increase would be 112 damage on body lol one drag and bye bye Kniggas.. should add a Stam drain on hit as well to balance the god teir death it would cause

355 144

yea maul needs a nerf anyway.

957 306

@PC_Principal said:
yea maul needs a nerf anyway.

why its literally the most gimped weapon of the game it has no reach cant combo very slow easy to avoid being hit by the only thing that it has is the ability to one shot someone if their a dumbass

355 144

1 shot all heads

Knight 2267 4083
  • 6 Aug
 Runagate

That's the only good thing about it

Mercenary 1880 7040

@Runagate said:

well that and drags

957 306

@ThunderDuck said:

@Runagate said:

well that and drags

its easy to avoid maul drags just step back 2 spaces and there simply dont hug Maul users

Knight 53 64
  • 7 Aug
 fmay2123

We could have the war hammer alt one shot people!

957 306

@fmay2123 said:
We could have the war hammer alt one shot people!

jesus that would be metal