Mordhau

Mordhau Lute Bot (old thread)

1 0
  • 15 May '19
 HighSi

@sludgebot said:

@DanHalen said:
ok so new issue i have everything set up correctly and when outside of the game it seems to work properly but while inside the game the lutebot doesnt register anything. like i hit + it works fine but while in game it doesnt register so it wont start the bot.

*found this same issue in a redit post with no solution so far

I'm also having this same problem, neither Old, New, or Off settings will work.

Same problem here. Was working perfectly fine 2 days ago and all of the sudden now it doesn't.

13 6
  • 15 May '19
 Bɑbɑг

@SharkLoli said:
When i try to open the key binds it gives me a error message saying "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. Access to path "C:/Program Files (x86)/ Steam/steamapps/common/mordhau/Config" is denied." (i would post a screen shot but it won't let me for some reason) i have no clue how to stop steam from denying access to lute bot please help.

First, check if it is really the good path. Then you need to add the name of the .ini in the path (...config\blablabla.ini)

2 0
  • 15 May '19
 KaiserPetsche

I dont have the option to change the open console button, is that normal?

2 0
  • 15 May '19
 sludgebot

@sludgebot said:

@DanHalen said:
ok so new issue i have everything set up correctly and when outside of the game it seems to work properly but while inside the game the lutebot doesnt register anything. like i hit + it works fine but while in game it doesnt register so it wont start the bot.

*found this same issue in a redit post with no solution so far

I'm also having this same problem, neither Old, New, or Off settings will work.

I somehow got it to work, I had it on the same drive, my C drive, but it was just on the root C folder. I moved my folder "MordhauMidi" which contains both LuteBot and the Midi tracks under steamapps where Mordhau is, and now it works.

LuteBotConfig

Mordhau DefaultInput Config

Folder Setup on C Drive

6 7
  • 15 May '19
 BardPDTheWombat

I cant seem to find an explanation of the advanced settings do anywhere. Would somebody mind giving me a quick explanation please?

1 0
  • 16 May '19
 DensestJaguar66

ive got it working, but It keeps adding a tilde before the command making in not work. any ideas?bolded text

8 1
  • 16 May '19
 Sumner

Tellmetheduckstory(Bumbumbum,ba-dumba-dum)AduckwalkeduptoalemonadestandAndhesaidtotheman,runningthestand"Hey!(Bumbumbum)Gotanygrapes?"Themansaid"No,wejustselllemonade.Butit’scoldAndit'sfreshAndit’sallhome-made.CanIgetyouaglass?"Theducksaid“I’llpass.”Thenhewaddledaway(Waddlewaddle)'Tiltheverynextday(BumbumbumbumBumda-dum)TheduckwalkeduptothelemonadestandAndhesaidtotheman,runningthestand"Hey!(Bumbumbum)Gotanygrapes?Themansaid"No,likeIsaidyesterdayWejustselllemonade.OK?Whynotgiveitatry?"Theducksaid"Goodbye."Thenhewaddledaway(Waddlewaddle)Thenhewaddledaway(Waddlewaddlewaddle)Thenhewaddledaway(Waddlewaddle)'Tiltheverynextday(Bumbumbumbumbumba-dum)WhentheduckwalkeduptothelemonadestandAndhesaidtothemanrunningthestand"Hey!(bumbumbum)Gotanygrapes?Themansaid"Look,thisisgettingoldImean,lemonade’sallwe’veeversoldWhynotgiveitago?"Theducksaid“How'bout,no.”Thenhewaddledaway(Waddlewaddle)Thenhewaddledaway(Waddlewaddlewaddle)Thenhewaddledaway(Waddlewaddle)'Tiltheverynextday(Bumbumbumbumbumba-dum)WhentheduckwalkeduptothelemonadestandAndhesaidtothemanrunningthestand"Hey!(Bumbumbum)Gotanygrapes?"Themansaid"THAT’SIT!Ifyoudon’tstayaway,DuckI’llglueyoutoatreeandleaveyouthereallday,stuckSodon’tgettoclose!"Theducksaid"Adios."Thenhewaddledaway(Waddlewaddle)Thenhewaddledaway(Waddlewaddlewaddle)Thenhewaddledaway(Waddlewaddle)'Tiltheverynextday(Bumbumbumbumbumba-dum)WhentheduckwalkeduptothelemonadestandAndhesaidtothemanrunningthestand"Hey!(Bumbumbum)gotanyglue?""What?""Gotanyglue?""No,whywouldI–oh!"Andonemorequestionforyou"Gotanygrapes?"(Bumbumbum,bumbumbum)AndthemanjuststoppedThenhestartedtosmileHestartedtolaughHelaughedforawhileHesaid“Comeonduck,let’swalktothestoreI’llbuyyousomegrapesSoyouwon’thavetoaskanymore.”SotheywalkedtothestoreAndthemanboughtsomegrapesHegaveonetotheduckandtheducksaid“Hmm...Nothanks.Butyouknowwhatsoundsgood?ItwouldmakemydayDoyouthinkthisstore...Doyouthinkthisstore...Doyouthinkthisstore...hasany…lemonade?”Thenhewaddledaway(Waddlewaddle)Thenhewaddledaway(Waddlewaddlewaddle)Thenhewaddledaway(Waddlewaddle)

ur welcome https://mailmissouri-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/tsspq8_mail_missouri_edu/Ec8SO76ghZZFsyvek3Y6EVMBFX_nkgVlMT4TUm7_LVszTw?e=M6A53N

for bonus points:
https://mailmissouri-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/tsspq8_mail_missouri_edu/ETBRNAq69WRMsZX_g-gLwhgBq1s9uc8oV05IHVvT4bD4-w?e=S3W3mu

play these on a loop, and you will have the magical property of being untouchable by the other team. Your own team will kill you first.

1 0
  • 16 May '19
 Владос

When i press Options -> Key Binding i got error.
http://prntscr.com/npbj22

How to fix that?

5 1
  • 16 May '19
 youngsterCHAD

Like some others, I can't open the program. Only the error message "No MIDI output devices available" appears. I'm using an audio interface called "Focusrite Scarlett 2i2" as my sound card, with its respective drivers as sound drivers. Would be great if anyone knew of something, I love the lutebot concept.

2 3
  • 16 May '19
 PompousClown

@Владос said:

How to fix that?

The lutebot has the location of the default inputs wrong atm, if you open the LuteBotexe.config file you can change a line to get it working. It should look like this:

<add key="MordhauInputIniLocation" value="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mordhau\Mordhau\Config\DeafaultInput.ini" />
2 0
2 0
  • 16 May '19
 AlmightySpoonman

I've done absolutely everything in the tutorial, lost woods song file loaded as a test, Key bindings are set, defaultinput file changed to Pagedown, sound effects off, automatic console set to new, but hitting Plus does nothing in game. What am I missing?

2 0
  • 16 May '19
 PereraW.

I'm not able to access the key binding option ... it looks like this: "An unhandled exception has occurred in the application" how do I resolve this

2 0
  • 16 May '19
 PereraW.

@Владос said:

How to fix that?

i have the same problem...

3 0
  • 17 May '19
 Weioo

Anybody have a Game of Thrones theme song midi? That'd be rockin'!

1 0
  • 17 May '19
 Azzarudders

I think I am having the same issue as Jason, I am trying to play a song, and after a few seconds the shuts and I start jumping and stuff

Help plox

10 5
  • 17 May '19
 Onebananatoofar

@Weioo said:
Anybody have a Game of Thrones theme song midi? That'd be rockin'!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pMrpNgv6Iy-pGpvXZUz4i7ES89LO27cc

You can find GoT intro in there along with many other songs. You just gotta edit it yourself since it most likely won't sound very good on lute.

You can also find even more video game, movie and song midis in this thread:
https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/15465/lutebot-midi-file-share/#c14

1 0
  • 17 May '19
 Lerfing

I ran the exe file and now my computer is constantly crashing. Anyone know why this is?

8 1
  • 18 May '19
 Sumner

Here's a bunch of midis I made to work well with lutebot. They're all pretty good, except ride of the Valkyries and imperial march are only good in the beginning. Those songs get annoying past the beginning anyway so I haven't fixed it. The funniest shit to play for me is sad songs on the lute so I made sure I had a few of those. If there are any other really popular songs that would be good, let me know

Songs:
7th element (was a thing on youtube for a while, I think it was some russian song and the dude did crazy shit with his tongue)
Africa - Toto
Phantom of the opera (it's recognizable, not fantastic)
Lion King- Can you feel the love tonight
Canon (idk the key)
Coldplay- Viva la vida
Despacito
Frozen - Let it go (It's just the chorus repeated 4 times)
Game of Thrones Theme
Imperial march
John Lennon- Imagine (best for large fights on a contested point)
Super Mario theme
Mii channel theme
Mortal Kombat theme
Celine Dion - My heart will go on
Nyan cat
LMFAO- party rock anthem
The duck song :)
Scott Joplin- The entertainer
The final countdown (It sounds ok, kinda breaks down when i put in too many notes per second. The recognizable part of the song repeats and builds up)
Undertale- Megalovania
Ride of the Valkyries (It's alright)
Black eyed Peas - Where is the Love (also good for large fights)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OA0YJ6nmgsTB32QGCJ3Kbcn7Q5W4AcKU?usp=sharing

1 0
  • 18 May '19
 EESSKEETIT

I can't get Lutebot to open. Everytime I try to open it, it gives me the error "No Midi output devices available." Does anyone have a fix for this? I've tried looking for this issue but so far there were about 2 or 3 posts but sadly no answers. Thanks.