Mordhau

Mordhau Lute Bot (old thread)

1 1

I managed to get it working, however when I hit plus, it plays for awhile and then does the jump, team change and typing in chat.
Edit: Nvm it set it self to old for some reason.

2 1
  • 10 May
 NFXDrew

I fixed my issue with replacing the tilde key with the page down key. Works well now, no issues

2 0
  • 10 May
 Oddshot

So kinda a smaller issue-ish. When i load it up, i've got my settings to Lowest Note ID: 0; Note Count: 20; Note Cooldown: 30 and its not playing quite right. More of, when it rolls 1 console command, itll play a middle C and it will roll a completely different command (for a different note) and still play a middle C. I've tried going up and down on note count/cooldown and I can't figure it out for the life of me. Anyone got any tips/settings that work for you?

Note: Yesterday I had it simi working with Note Count: 8, however when I tried it today, it'll crash the program.

Edit: Thought about it and not sure if its my midi files or what it could be.

7 0
  • 10 May
 Lukasrama

@ÐMontyleGueux
Okay, so I've done some extensive testing with every combination of variables and here's what I've found: song profiles (or the way they're used by the program) are bugged.

I wanted to be as sure as I could that it wasn't a problem on my end, so I've deleted and re-downloaded the program a number of time. Still having the issue.I then checked and rechecked all available settings. Still having the issue. I then spent some time and methodically tested every combination of the options under "Track Selection" as well as all the different ways to load a .mid, and the results are always the same. The "List of Instruments" selection works fine. The selected instruments are saving properly, and when loaded with either "Load Midi File" button, "SoundBoard", or "PlayList" the song profile is loaded correctly. Then when he song is played in game, only the instruments that are selected on the .mid file are played. That's to be expected.

It seems to get weird when you start messing with the "List of Tracks" though. When a .mid is loaded with the "Load Midi File" button and that track does not already have an existing you can make what I'll call a fresh song profile. If you check the boxed next to various tracks under the list of tracks and play the song in game, it will work exactly as you'd expect. Only the selected tracks will be played.

Here's where it gets weird. After a song has an existing song profile, if the midi is reloaded by "Load Midi File" button, "SoundBoard", or "PlayList" ALL tracks will be played. This will happen whenever the song is loaded by any of the three methods. If the "Track Filtering" menu is opened it will display that the unselected tracks are still unselected, even though they will be played in game. Unselected instruments remain unselected and those unselected will not be played.

This can easily be tested and recreated. Simply load up any .mid file that has multiple tracks and does not currently have a saved song profile. Open up the "Track Filtering" window and under the "List of Tracks" unselect every track. After that, save and load the song profile in the "Track Filtering" window. When played in game, no music should be played on the lute. Now reload the .midi. You can do this with "Load Midi File" button, "SoundBoard", or "PlayList", doesn't matter. If you open the "Track Filtering" window, you should still see all the unselected tracks are still unselected. Then just play the track in game. Unless this is just an issue on my end, you should see LuteBot is now playing something, even though no tracks are selected.

I'm pretty sure I know when this happened. It looks like the "List of Tracks" was added in an update after version 1.0 when the "Track Filtering window changed as seen below.
Track Selection.png
I think when this new feature was implemented to the song profiles, it may have not had all the same properties as the "List of Instruments" added as well. That's just a gut feeling I've got from working on other programming projects, but I cannot say for sure.

I'd love to see if anyone else can/has been able to recreate this issue as described above, if only to verify it is an issue on my end.

EDIT: I've popped in and out of here the last couple days trying to see if anyone else has the issue. If it's just a problem for me, I'll stop harping on it. I figure someone else would have run into this if I wasn't the only one using the track selection feature. Anyways, sorry for being a bother I really enjoy the LuteBot. It's been loads of fun in game.

1 0
  • 10 May
 b0Ni

i had console problems tried new version today (with new console and page down key) everything working but it doesnt play sound in-game. i see console commands bottom of the screen but i dont hear any music. is it normal? i disabled sound effect because i though i can hear music in game so idk its worknig or not

18 4

When i try to add an xml playlist created by lutebot to the soundboad i get this error
Consultez la fin de ce message pour plus de détails sur l'appel du débogage
juste-à-temps (JIT) à la place de cette boîte de dialogue.

** Texte de l'exception **
System.InvalidOperationException: Il existe une erreur dans le document XML (2, 2). ---> System.InvalidOperationException: <ArrayOfPlayListItem xmlns=''> n'était pas attendu.
à Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSoundBoardItemArray.Read4_ArrayOfSoundBoardItem()
--- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---
à System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
à System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(Stream stream)
à LuteBot.Saving.SaveManager.LoadT dans C:\Users\LeMontagnard\documents\visual studio 2017\Projects\LuteBot\LuteBot\Saving\SaveManager.cs:ligne 205
à LuteBot.SoundBoardForm.LoadButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) dans C:\Users\LeMontagnard\documents\visual studio 2017\Projects\LuteBot\LuteBot\UI\SoundBoardForm.cs:ligne 302
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

** Assemblys chargés **
mscorlib
Version de l'assembly : 4.0.0.0
Version Win32 : 4.7.3324.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C

CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

LuteBot
Version de l'assembly : 1.0.0.0
Version Win32 : 1.0.0.0

CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/Namidaka/Desktop/LuteBot%201.2/LuteBot.exe

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System
Version Win32 : 4.7.3353.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B

CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing
Version Win32 : 4.7.3190.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C

CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

Sanford.Multimedia.Midi
Version de l'assembly : 5.0.0.0
Version Win32 : 5.0.0.0

CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/Namidaka/Desktop/LuteBot%201.2/Sanford.Multimedia.Midi.DLL

Sanford.Multimedia
Version de l'assembly : 6.0.0.0
Version Win32 : 6.0.0.0

CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/Namidaka/Desktop/LuteBot%201.2/Sanford.Multimedia.DLL

System.Configuration

CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Core

CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

Sanford.Multimedia.Timers

CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/Namidaka/Desktop/LuteBot%201.2/Sanford.Multimedia.Timers.DLL

Sanford.Threading

CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/Namidaka/Desktop/LuteBot%201.2/Sanford.Threading.DLL

Sanford.Collections
Version de l'assembly : 2.0.0.0
Version Win32 : 2.0.0.0

CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/Namidaka/Desktop/LuteBot%201.2/Sanford.Collections.DLL

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

System.xml.resources

CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.resources.dll

mscorlib.resources

CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll

System.Windows.Forms.resources

CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

** Débogage JIT **
Pour activer le débogage juste-à-temps (JIT), le fichier de configuration pour cette
application ou cet ordinateur (machine.config) doit avoir la valeur
jitDebugging définie dans la section system.windows.forms.
L'application doit également être compilée avec le débogage
activé.

Par exemple :

<configuration> <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" /> </configuration>

Lorsque le débogage juste-à-temps est activé, les exceptions non gérées
seront envoyées au débogueur JIT inscrit sur l'ordinateur
plutôt que d'être gérées par cette boîte de dialogue.

2 0

Hey so when I try to launch the Lutebot it says "No MIDI output devices available" any idea how to fix that?

1 0
  • 11 May
 chodchoward

it types into the console but no music plays. any fixes available?

1 0
  • 11 May
 PeevishPawn

The midi play too fast when I load them in. Anything I can do or am I just using bad midi's. Also, if anyone has any good midi sites with like DOOM stuff and especially at least the first 4 notes of Megalovania, please.

1 0

The first time everything started well. And then I did the same thing and stopped working (Spam chat. Turns on the choice of the team). The console does not respond to the command and does not open (although I did everything in the right way). Is there a solution to the problem?

1 0
  • 11 May
 Masswag

I'm getting Index error everytime I try to play a midi, could i get a hand?

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: L'index était hors limites. Il ne doit pas être négatif et doit être inférieur à la taille de la collection.
Nom du paramètre : index
à System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
à LuteBot.playlist.PlayList.Previous() dans C:\Users\LeMontagnard\documents\visual studio 2017\Projects\LuteBot\LuteBot\Playlist\PlayList.cs:ligne 73
à LuteBot.LuteBotForm.PreviousButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) dans C:\Users\LeMontagnard\documents\visual studio 2017\Projects\LuteBot\LuteBot\UI\LuteBotForm.cs:ligne 571
à LuteBot.HotkeyManager.HotkeyPressed(Int32 keyCode) dans C:\Users\LeMontagnard\documents\visual studio 2017\Projects\LuteBot\LuteBot\Settings\HotkeyManager.cs:ligne 41
à LuteBot.LuteBotForm.WndProc(Message& m) dans C:\Users\LeMontagnard\documents\visual studio 2017\Projects\LuteBot\LuteBot\UI\LuteBotForm.cs:ligne 378
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

** Assemblys chargés **
mscorlib
Version Win32 : 4.7.3394.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C

CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

LuteBot

CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/Masswag/Desktop/LuteBot%201.2/LuteBot.exe

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System
Version Win32 : 4.7.3362.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C

CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing
Version Win32 : 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1

CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

Sanford.Multimedia.Midi
Version de l'assembly : 5.0.0.0
Version Win32 : 5.0.0.0

CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/Masswag/Desktop/LuteBot%201.2/Sanford.Multimedia.Midi.DLL

Sanford.Multimedia
Version de l'assembly : 6.0.0.0
Version Win32 : 6.0.0.0

CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/Masswag/Desktop/LuteBot%201.2/Sanford.Multimedia.DLL

System.Configuration

CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Core
Version Win32 : 4.7.3362.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C

CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

Sanford.Multimedia.Timers

CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/Masswag/Desktop/LuteBot%201.2/Sanford.Multimedia.Timers.DLL

Sanford.Threading

CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/Masswag/Desktop/LuteBot%201.2/Sanford.Threading.DLL

Sanford.Collections
Version de l'assembly : 2.0.0.0
Version Win32 : 2.0.0.0

CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/Masswag/Desktop/LuteBot%201.2/Sanford.Collections.DLL

mscorlib.resources

CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll

System.Windows.Forms.resources
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

1 0
  • 11 May
 KingDucc

So, I've downloaded the bot, I've got the songs, I know how to set them up (Or at least I think I do) but the real question that's going to make me sound like a noob is where exactly do I put the file itself. Does Lutebot just work if I leave it in my downloads or do I have to put it in a certain folder in the Mordhau game itself?

1 0

you should have made it to convert to mp3 plus how do you even convert to midi??????????

1 0
  • 11 May
 ckrydjik

I have a problem, when installing the keys it writes access is denied
Plz help

5 1
  • 11 May
 Toenail

I cannot download it. It says "Unable to download file. (Unable to find the specified file; please check that it exists and try again.)" when I try to open it with ZIP extractor and other programs. And its a docs document, theres no zip file in the beginning. So how do I actually download it. ?

36 12
  • 11 May
 Taki7o7

@ÐMontyleGueux said:

Introduction

Since I heard about the lute being added to Mordhau, I through that being able to play any music you want with the ingame instruments could be fun. So I made the Lute Bot, an application which will hopefully allow you to achieve your dreams of being a medieval bard !

Haha so many people are using it :D When i spectate on my server there are minimum 5 people nonstop playing music ^^ Great idea

1 1
  • 12 May
 Pygex

LuteController - play lute with MIDI input

Hi there, I made a thing :3

I figured out how to pick up MIDI input from devices and translate those to the lute console commands. Maybe my code could be merged to Lute Bot?

Link to github

Knight 685 1851

@Pygex said:

LuteController - play lute with MIDI input

Hi there, I made a thing :3

I figured out how to pick up MIDI input from devices and translate those to the lute console commands. Maybe my code could be merged to Lute Bot?

Link to github

Hi, the feature is already part of the lutebot 2.0 comming very shortly. It also support playing from a regular qwerty keyboard if you bind each note to a key.

1 0

I made a tutorial which will fix your problem. The last solution fixed my problem as well. The problem is not about equipmentcommand changed to EquipmentCommand. It is something else.
https://youtu.be/oFk2XMk7TFo

1 0
  • 12 May
 Garpii

So I did everything as instructed, but it's just doesn't work. It says: "Command not recognized". 20190512194449_1.jpg 2019-05-12_19-48-19.png2019-05-12_19-49-03.png2019-05-12_22-10-14.png