Patch looks so GOOD!!!!

13 22
  • 10 Aug '18
 banned

Can't wait for the next patch guys!

Mercenary 46 59
  • 10 Aug '18
 Mizikiell

This is not related to mordhau in any shape or form, ban this filth before the autism spreads.

13 22
  • 10 Aug '18
 banned

LOL

Mercenary 6 18
  • 10 Aug '18
 Vq.| Blink

V4PE NAYSHUN

Baron 724 1304
Count 331 1394
  • 10 Aug '18
 RingMaster

@Mizikiell said:
This is not related to mordhau in any shape or form, ban this filth before the autism spreads.

Shut up you cretin, a new (and female) Mordhau fan joins our ranks and you show nothing but disdain to them? Pathetic and boorish, i have a mind to challenge you to a duel purely to defend her honor.

That being out of the way, welcome dear female gamer to this community, 'tis an awesome thing to see someone of the opposite gender take up arms, i shall treat you either as fellow warrior or perhaps a Queen i've sworn fealty to . Don't be intimidated by the way, i'm not like these other men here, i actually show respect to female gamers, especially ones like you who are devlishly attractive if you don't mind me saying.

13 22
  • 10 Aug '18
 banned

you are the most amazing, beautiful male to come across to me on this forum as of yet. Thank you, knight, of shining white armor....

Knight 253 682
  • 10 Aug '18
 Iodine

NO GIRLS ALLOWED ON MY ATHEIST ANIME FORUM 😡😡😡😡😡

Knight 50 163
  • 10 Aug '18
 owen

hi chlo~ owo me too !! nuzzles anos

Mercenary 46 59
  • 10 Aug '18
 Mizikiell

@RingMaster said:

@Mizikiell said:

Shut up you cretin, a new (and female) Mordhau fan joins our ranks and you show nothing but disdain to them? Pathetic and boorish, i have a mind to challenge you to a duel purely to defend her honor.

That being out of the way, welcome dear female gamer to this community, 'tis an awesome thing to see someone of the opposite gender take up arms, i shall treat you either as fellow warrior or perhaps a Queen i've sworn fealty to . Don't be intimidated by the way, i'm not like these other men here, i actually show respect to female gamers, especially ones like you who are devlishly attractive if you don't mind me saying.

Listen here boy, you might be young and inexperienced in sexual relations with females but don't be so naive to think this "girl" wants to do anything with you just because you simp her. This "girl" is not here to play or discuss mordhau but to troll the forums with shitposts and autism as to trigger as many people as she can. We need to get rid of this filth immediately.

Knight 50 163
  • 10 Aug '18
 owen

@Mizikiell said:

@RingMaster said:

@Mizikiell said:

Listen here boy, you might be young and inexperienced in sexual relations with females but don't be so naive to think this "girl" wants to do anything with you just because you simp her. This "girl" is not here to play or discuss mordhau but to troll the forums with shitposts and autism as to trigger as many people as she can. We need to get rid of this filth immediately.

Gyazo-2

Knight 100 370
  • 10 Aug '18
 McMercy

@owen said:

Gyazo-2

Hit me up anytime mizi for some latenight medieval rp ;) ;) ;*

Mercenary 46 59
  • 11 Aug '18
 Mizikiell

I never roleplay. These disgusting rumours are nothing more than a filthy lie to make my words sound weaker than what they are. I stand behind my actions and take on everyone here who wishes to challenge me. I feel no fear or pain, I am ready to put each and all of you to your place where you belong.

Knight 50 163
  • 11 Aug '18
 owen

@Mizikiell said:
I never roleplay. These disgusting rumours are nothing more than a filthy lie to make my words sound weaker than what they are. I stand behind my actions and take on everyone here who wishes to challenge me. I feel no fear or pain, I am ready to put each and all of you to your place where you belong.

image-3.png

Knight 33 119
Mercenary 1126 2068
Mercenary 46 59
  • 12 Aug '18
 Mizikiell

Let me tell you something fellow players. This "female" is not here to play the game. She is here to cause chaos and toxicity on this forum. nothing more. Don't fall for her tricks , don't even communicate with it.

Knight 1366 1851
Baron 1604 5086
  • 13 Aug '18
 Lincs

mrw
hankwatchestheendofall.jpg

Count 3976 8328