Mordhau

The Discord is a Cesspool

Knight 60 90
  • 25 Jul '18
 Ignorance Brigade

I just showed my black friend at work itzels pic tryibg not to have a fucking shit fit and his response was dont let stupid people bother you too much bud.

I quit..

Mercenary 1075 1997
  • 25 Jul '18
 TheKingInTheNorth

Normal community member:
"Hey guys, maybe not be racist?"

'Meme'lords:
Hitler_screaming.png

Conscript 2 4
  • 25 Jul '18
 Monk

yes

Mercenary 224 559
  • 25 Jul '18
 Izıl

@Ignorance Brigade said:
I just showed my black friend at work itzels pic tryibg not to have a fucking shit fit and his response was dont let stupid people bother you too much bud.

I quit..

Bye

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 1
  • 25 Jul '18
 vanguard

@TheKingInTheNorth said:
Normal community member:
"Hey guys, maybe not be racist?"

'Meme'lords:
Hitler_screaming.png

If I don't have freedom to be racist on a game discord, what freedom do I have??????? Triternion is literally the third Reich if they dare moderate my retardation xddD

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 25 Jul '18
 vanguard

@Izıl said:

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

@Izıl said:
You think discord will influence the sales of the game?????????? like what am i reading

Also alot of leftists using this thread as an oppertunity to shutdown the most active ones coz the weak fear the strong

The community by extension. I'm not even on the discord but it's the same on the forums (luckily mostly contained) and ingame.

Most people on the right also don't approve of racism, this isn't a left or right thing. There are racist leftists as well. This is racism vs everyone else.

Nah its the woke ppl vs the sheep with no life experience. Racism is bad and im sure people are just memeing (the left take memes seriously)

For people like you it is never racism, it is all a joke am I rite, what even is a racism????

Mercenary 224 559
  • 26 Jul '18
 Izıl

@vanguard said:

@Izıl said:

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

@Izıl said:
You think discord will influence the sales of the game?????????? like what am i reading

Also alot of leftists using this thread as an oppertunity to shutdown the most active ones coz the weak fear the strong

The community by extension. I'm not even on the discord but it's the same on the forums (luckily mostly contained) and ingame.

Most people on the right also don't approve of racism, this isn't a left or right thing. There are racist leftists as well. This is racism vs everyone else.

Nah its the woke ppl vs the sheep with no life experience. Racism is bad and im sure people are just memeing (the left take memes seriously)

For people like you it is never racism, it is all a joke am I rite, what even is a racism????

Racism is when u think one race is superior to another which is not stated anywhere in this thread retard

Knight 1269 3804
  • 26 Jul '18
 Frise

"all niggers should die .. OMG IM NOT RACIST, BECAUSE I DIDN'T SAY THEY ARE INFERIOR!!11!1!1 DAMN IT LEFTIST LET ME BE A DICKWAD!!11"

Mercenary 224 559
  • 26 Jul '18
 Izıl

@Frise said:
"all niggers should die .. OMG IM NOT RACIST, BECAUSE I DIDN'T SAY THEY ARE INFERIOR!!11!1!1 DAMN IT LEFTIST LET ME BE A DICKWAD!!11"

frisenoob.png

Knight 685 1851
  • 26 Jul '18
 ÐMontyleGueux

Freedom of speech guarantee that you can express your opinion, not that you can express it everywhere you want. Limiting what someone can say on a game's official discord does not limit his freedom of speech no matter how harsh the rules are, because he's still free to use other platforms to express himself. Seems like a lot of people use the "muh freedom of speech" shield a bit much lately.

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 1
  • 26 Jul '18
 vanguard

@Izıl said:

@vanguard said:

@Izıl said:

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

@Izıl said:
You think discord will influence the sales of the game?????????? like what am i reading

Also alot of leftists using this thread as an oppertunity to shutdown the most active ones coz the weak fear the strong

The community by extension. I'm not even on the discord but it's the same on the forums (luckily mostly contained) and ingame.

Most people on the right also don't approve of racism, this isn't a left or right thing. There are racist leftists as well. This is racism vs everyone else.

Nah its the woke ppl vs the sheep with no life experience. Racism is bad and im sure people are just memeing (the left take memes seriously)

For people like you it is never racism, it is all a joke am I rite, what even is a racism????

Racism is when u think one race is superior to another which is not stated anywhere in this thread retard

"Nah its the woke ppl vs the sheep with no life experience"

Surely I am the retard here right.

And yeah, I'm sure that the only way that racism is expressed is throught people literaly saying that one race is superior then another. When the jokes are only with blacks and jews, obviously it is not racism xDdD Also this here

a65646e53d47c3057da6f2725487d564.png

Not a racism in my book just funny joke xDD

I don't know how you fail to see that the people you are deffending here are biased as fuck towards white supremacy. It is not only Furst who identify himself with fascism in this community.

Mercenary 224 559
  • 3
  • 26 Jul '18
 Izıl

@vanguard

And yeah, I'm sure that the only way that racism is expressed is throught people literaly saying that one race is superior then another. When the jokes are only with blacks and jews, obviously it is not racism xDdD Also this here

and muslims

Duke 488 1195

What if we shipped all the non whites to other planets

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 1
  • 26 Jul '18
 vanguard

Hey Crush, can I make a meme about white genocide or are u going to ban me if I do??

What a shitshow of a thread lmao

This comment was deleted.
Mercenary 1075 1997
  • 26 Jul '18
 TheKingInTheNorth

It's not like racism is a historically destructive and divisive force that can also hurt white people amirite? I would believe it's all just 'le bik funnee mem' if people didn't advocate for nazism, holocaust denial and pseudoscientific race theories unironically on this forum. You know that was made possible because of the safe space that these 'memes' helped to create.

Edgy jokes can be funny from time to time, even racial ones, but at some point it becomes toxic. I think we've reached that point a while ago in this community.

Count 4202 9802
  • 2
  • 26 Jul '18
 DerFurst

This thread is little more than an outer manifestation of political disagreement. Also likely boredom in waiting for the next patch to be released.

Your subjective toxicity of "my feelings are hurt because someone alluded to a political ideology I disagree with" is faux outrage. You'll never truly be satisfied until the people you dislike are outright removed, despite the phony "it's for the playerbase's sake!" moral grandstanding you may put up.

The real "toxicity" problem comes in the form of individuals who create a cult-of-personality - gathering goon-squads around them and shutting out new players with unsportsmanlike attitudes and conduct; they also shut down gameplay ideas that don't follow a certain group's narrative by ganging up on individuals and insulting them until they become silent or leave. People with huge egos and bad attitudes towards people they play against are in general the biggest cause of toxicity. This is an objective toxicity.

I don't see you advocating for the removal of people like Giru or his friends, despite them being front-stage in almost every drama the discord or forums have had in the past two years.

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 1
  • 26 Jul '18
 vanguard

You guys are attacking strawmans here, just read the Op.

Keep in denial all you want, won't change the fact. The hilarious part is that you fuckers are actually bringing people who never talked about these things, to talk about these things, so obnoxious and not self aware you are.

And Furst trying to diverge attention to Giru is funny, poor Giru tbh I don't hear about him in a long time and the dude is being shat on here, in a thread pointing out the most constant kind of toxicity that happens in the discord.

Mercenary 1075 1997
  • 26 Jul '18
 TheKingInTheNorth

@DerFurst said:
This thread is little more than an outer manifestation of political disagreement. Also likely boredom in waiting for the next patch to be released.

Your subjective toxicity of "my feelings are hurt because someone alluded to a political ideology I disagree with" is faux outrage. You'll never truly be satisfied until the people you dislike are outright removed, despite the phony "it's for the playerbase's sake!" moral grandstanding you may put up.

The real "toxicity" problem comes in the form of individuals who create a cult-of-personality - gathering goon-squads around them and shutting out new players with unsportsmanlike attitudes and conduct; they also shut down gameplay ideas that don't follow a certain group's narrative by ganging up on individuals and insulting them until they become silent or leave. People with huge egos and bad attitudes towards people they play against are in general the biggest cause of toxicity. This is an objective toxicity.

I don't see you advocating for the removal of people like Giru or his friends, despite them being front-stage in almost every drama the discord or forums have had in the past two years.

Whataboutism much.

I genuinely believe most normal people will be hugely turned off by the community. It took me a while to start engaging for that very reason, and I only did because I realised staying away would do nothing to improve it.

Trolling/acting douchy for views like Giru is something that gamers deal with all the time. Even if I don't think that is a good thing, it is not a big obstacle for other gamers to engage with the community. Racism is, and it's banned in most other games for a reason.

This comment was deleted.