Mordhau

The Discord is a Cesspool

Duke 2266 4006
  • 24 Jul '18
 Huggles

@DerFurst said:

@vanguard said: Community is full of /pol/ edgelord kids, I don't know what the fuck Mordhau has that atracts so many of these attention seeking kids.

First page comment by Vanguard steering this into a political witchunt.

You're being an ankle-biting lying scumbag like usual, Huggles. There's more than one kind of toxicity in this community.

Someone's oversensitive tbh

Baron 1600 5076
  • 24 Jul '18
 Lincs

@DerFurst said:

@vanguard said: Community is full of /pol/ edgelord kids, I don't know what the fuck Mordhau has that atracts so many of these attention seeking kids.

You're being an ankle-biting lying scumbag like usual, Huggles. There's more than one kind of toxicity in this community.

That isn't a wrong statement at all, though. This place is full of /pol/ edgelords. Take it as you will.

Count 4202 9802
  • 24 Jul '18
 DerFurst

@Huggles said:

@DerFurst said:

pfft, caught and you pull a "u mad bro" on me, that's rich

Count 4202 9802
  • 24 Jul '18
 DerFurst

@Lincs said:

@DerFurst said:

That isn't a wrong statement at all, though. This place is full of /pol/ edgelords. Take it as you will.

I dare say anything from 4chan breeds toxicity

Knight 2228 4004
  • 24 Jul '18
 Runagate

Hey Furst

nazis r dunb
how that make u felel u big eviel nayzih

Duke 2266 4006
  • 24 Jul '18
 Huggles

@DerFurst said:

@Huggles said:

@DerFurst said:

pfft, caught and you pull a "u mad bro" on me, that's rich

Everyone knows you're racist as shit.

Conscript 183 471
  • 24 Jul '18
 Shovonem

Okay. This is a shit fest. Time to unsubscribe from the thread just like I did in the political thread. Gl hf.

Count 331 1394
  • 24 Jul '18
 RingMaster

@Shovonem said:
Okay. This is a shit fest. Time to unsubscribe from the thread just like I did in the political thread. Gl hf.

Coward

Mercenary 1075 1997
  • 24 Jul '18
 TheKingInTheNorth

Thread is doing a good job proving OP's point tbh.

Count 3976 8323
Mercenary 224 559
  • 25 Jul '18
 Izıl

You think discord will influence the sales of the game?????????? like what am i reading

Also alot of leftists using this thread as an oppertunity to shutdown the most active ones coz the weak fear the strong

Mercenary 1075 1997
  • 25 Jul '18
 TheKingInTheNorth

@Izıl said:
You think discord will influence the sales of the game?????????? like what am i reading

Also alot of leftists using this thread as an oppertunity to shutdown the most active ones coz the weak fear the strong

The community by extension. I'm not even on the discord but it's the same on the forums (luckily mostly contained) and ingame.

Most people on the right also don't approve of racism, this isn't a left or right thing. There are racist leftists as well. This is racism vs everyone else.

Mercenary 224 559
  • 25 Jul '18
 Izıl

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

@Izıl said:

The community by extension. I'm not even on the discord but it's the same on the forums (luckily mostly contained) and ingame.

Most people on the right also don't approve of racism, this isn't a left or right thing. There are racist leftists as well. This is racism vs everyone else.

Nah its the woke ppl vs the sheep with no life experience. Racism is bad and im sure people are just memeing (the left take memes seriously)

Knight 685 1851
  • 25 Jul '18
 ÐMontyleGueux

@Izıl said:

It clearly can. The discord is what it is because of the community that uses it. Same community also use the forum, and play the game...

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 25 Jul '18
 vanguard

@Izıl said:

Oh boi..

Knight 2591 6881
  • 25 Jul '18
 Rattsknecht

@Izıl said:

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

@Izıl said:

Nah its the woke ppl vs the sheep with no life experience. Racism is bad and im sure people are just memeing (the left take memes seriously)

pretending.png

Mercenary 224 559
  • 25 Jul '18
 Izıl

Funny how i havent seen any1 crying about the discord actually typing EVER. They are just lurking waiting to get offended like absolute retards

Baron 1600 5076
  • 25 Jul '18
 Lincs

@Izıl said:
Funny how i havent seen any1 crying about the discord actually typing EVER. They are just lurking waiting to get offended like absolute retards

This is literally a post about them not feeling comfortable using the discord

did you expect them to take a look at this thread and go "gosh gee willikers i was bein too durn sensitive" and suddenly start sliding up into your conversations like Paula Deen's geriatric whale blubber on a butter soaked slip n slide

Baron 724 1304
Knight 60 90
  • 25 Jul '18
 Ignorance Brigade

I got as far as "trying g to please the unpleasable". I think it's been made pretty clear that not using language that intentionally insults entire groups of people would be the thing that pleases us. Apparently you're just as stupid as your profile pic trys to paint black people