Mordhau

The Discord is a Cesspool

Conscript 4546 6276
  • 20 Jul '18
 vanguard

@NewYariMeta said:

@vanguard said:
Ahh yes, communism = racism, makes sense man. And the discord is filled with communists this is why this thread exists am I rite xDdDd because obnoxious communists keep vomiting offensive shit on the discord all the time

Way to miss the point vanguard, if you are willing to restrict freedom of speech of people you disagree with then why is communism exempt, some people find it offensive as well, whether it's actually talked about a lot or not is irrelevant.

Devs can ban any political speech for all I care. I'm not following this game because of politics, I wasn't the one that brought politics to this forum in the first place, and I was not the one who bothered the moderation enough so they would re-open the political thread. I only post shit about politics because otherwise this forum would become fucking fascist paradise with basically no opposition at all.

These fucks seems to not understand why freedom of speech is good for, so no one is losing nothing by removing it from this community. It is not even like they are debating anything, it is literaly "HUE NIGGER XDDD INFERIOR BROWN PEOPLE XDDDD MUH DEGENERACY LOLXDDD", what the fuck is the point of deffending this retardation?

The only problem I see is that there is too many politics and shit posts on all channels, not what the posts are specifically, imo there should be more moderation to keep most of it in off topic.

Personaly I find funny how these people that are obnoxious as fuck on the discord don't come here on the political thread. I guess they don't really want to have their narrative questioned, and a echo-chamber is more fun am I rite

Duke 488 1195

Thread Hijack
Post art
1516123354704.jpg
e7a2055efbc65ce84ceb97f67860e69f.png1519856626644.jpgd54810dde1ab15a04cf0e44a7edb5466.jpeg7513833866045b7c94f10111f5a184c4.jpg83a37b4d498664f3c11bc8110fbb0e01.jpge38103b5a9fda374b3bef9f0b20020f4--thirty-years-war--years-war.jpgd45e84a6f72f24b4a01d5fb20a32d572--total-war-military-history.jpg1421095991451.jpgmariusz-kozik-mounted-sergeants.jpg1508893667127.jpg

Knight 60 90
  • 21 Jul '18
 Ignorance Brigade

lol double thread hijack. you can have it right on back after this Senturion. i think im retired.

@ huggles

"People who are over sensitive to the point where they go out of their way to take offense obviously just need to stfu and deal with it"

^^i hear that. im not trying to toot my own horn here but thats literally what i do.

this isnt some martyr shit. i sincerely dont wanna be disruptive. i feel i have nothing good to contribute because the second i get close enough to be intouch, i turn into the maniac that has no off switch that becomes more annoying than the actual bigots...

@vanguard

you make a good point about the personal ecosphere(*forgive me if im directly misquoting you, but i def get the gist and am trying to channel your thoughts focus) that i believe was intended at the intolorant but i find value in pointing out regarding myself. i inhabit a very similar space to the people were critizing. im so far left im pretty much to the right... i think what im saying is im not an educated dude, by almost any standards. everything i base my entire philosophy on comes straight from my insane-o upbringing in a high control group/cult, which i wont get into, my guts, and anarcho punk rock (which straight up, no joke is the only thing that snapped me out of the mind fuck from being born into a pretty OPPRESSIVE and INTOLORANT religious organization) yea credible stuff right??

i mention this because i almost see a reflection of whatever fucked up crazy roads must lead to peoples bigotry on the other end. lol most of them are so stupid i see no actual threat in them, but fuck. those intelligent ones? survil is it? that asshole scares me. i bet he has an actual duengeon with women locked in there. i dont care if he reads this. i have zero space for this shit cause borderline racism and homophobia to its fullest extent was my FUCKING LIFE for 17 years and i had no choice. i was a nasty little biggot just like all you fucking cunts. i was never exposed to anything else.. and it fucking ruined that life. thats why this shit kicks my ass when its thrown around like its nothing. i worked my fucking ass off to break the habbits of my entire formative years spent fucking brainwashed. and reading that shit is insulting.

back to fucking survil.... i learned alot about the egyptians reading what was a roundabout nazi manefesto outta him. but you know fucking what?? im so happy in my echo spehre everything he says is fucking invalid. i dont care how right it is its still fucking wrong. because of the source. its hilarious im totally like racist against him. and i wontlie, it feels fucking good to degrade such a useless fucking piece of trash. one of the seemingly smartest, most historically versed, well spoken dudes on the forums, has absolutely nothing to teach a totally uneducated 38 year old in two days drug addict ex religious zealot that doesnt shower who secretly wishes he could emulate those qualities that he seems to just shit his pants with. know why? cause a person that feels like theres anyhting substantially different about any human beings across any spehere...has nothing of value to impart. except the racists ofc duh those ones arent human XXDddddd lolzers nucking figgers hahaha

the one thing i will apologise for, survil or anyone else that deserves to be named cause youre trash, if you read this or care, is for talking like i know you at all. but ya know ..you just cant help but exist in this sphere that I inhabbit and you rubbed me a way for reasons and nothing you say or do will ever change that. i simply have a problem that you exist, and minus this post ill be polite cause its whats good for everyone. its a shame such a stunning intelict has to go to waste on a useless racist.

i guess now that im off work and high as fuck and over thinking things i have the balls to say that i hope that all this doesnt get lost in the wash.i really am going to dissappear off the forums as predicted in my first post, cause i dont like not being able to not have this conversation. and like i said numerous times i dont have much in the way of input for the game cause A im just flat out not very good. and B i wont get better cause i dont want to be a plague. i dont have fun when im fighting this battle. i dont want to fight this battle. i want to play fucking video games. video games and video game forum stuff are supposed to be fun. nazis ruin fun.

the people being punished shouldnt be the ones who try to be accomidating and decent.

i know mylack of playing the game is self inflicted, i havent forgot. but as an overall standard, ive changed my mind and agree with you @ huggles (wooooow i trailed off) that i do think this behavior should become bannable. theres no room for it

again just my two cents... i really do intend on shutting up and dealing with it. impulse control is an issue of mine and i feel compelled to get this out of my system on a note i can emotionally handle. this is serious for me. again, laugh all you want, i know im a meme, idgaf nobody can shit on me more than jesus has already.

Knight 60 90
  • 21 Jul '18
 Ignorance Brigade

lol pls no sexy armor

Conscript 183 470
  • 21 Jul '18
 Shovonem

Hmm.. TBH toxicity is part of pretty much every multiplayer games. Personally I don't mind people meming, saying some 'offensive' shit. Now-a-days people get triggered at everything. Insecurities and political correctness is a bigger problem imo. But I do think there should be a limit to it. If they cross a line they should be put back in their place. I remember when I came to Chiv comp as a new player it was pretty toxic and discouraging. Yeah I got used to it and I am part of that community but not everyone will. It is necessary to make sure that new players are not discouraged to communicate or forced to leave because of a few retards. Having a good community is important for a game to welcome bigger group of players. Even the most toxic people can learn to behave well if they know there is a risk to it.

Duke 2266 4006
  • 21 Jul '18
 Huggles

@Shovonem said:
Hmm.. TBH toxicity is part of pretty much every multiplayer games. Personally I don't mind people meming, saying some 'offensive' shit. Now-a-days people get triggered at everything. Insecurities and political correctness is a bigger problem imo. But I do think there should be a limit to it. If they cross a line they should be put back in their place. I remember when I came to Chiv comp as a new player it was pretty toxic and discouraging. Yeah I got used to it and I am part of that community but not everyone will. It is necessary to make sure that new players are not discouraged to communicate or forced to leave because of a few retards. Having a good community is important for a game to welcome bigger group of players. Even the most toxic people can learn to behave well if they know there is a risk to it.

There's a diff between normal toxicity and spewing racist shit everywhere tho. Everyone's toxic, I'm fucking toxic sometimes.

You're having a duel session with someone and then you just go "EZ!" or "Holy shit, you're literally just gambling, lmao, terrible player" That's normal toxicity and I have yet to meet someone in this community that has never done that who is somewhat decent at the game.

Racism is a diff animal and needs to be regulated more tbh.

Knight 2227 3998
  • 21 Jul '18
 Runagate

@Huggles said:

@Shovonem said:

There's a diff between normal toxicity and spewing racist shit everywhere tho. Everyone's toxic, I'm fucking toxic sometimes.

You're having a duel session with someone and then you just go "EZ!" or "Holy shit, you're literally just gambling, lmao, terrible player" That's normal toxicity and I have yet to meet someone in this community that has never done that who is somewhat decent at the game.

Racism is a diff animal and needs to be regulated more tbh.

This is it I think.

Count 4202 9802
  • 21 Jul '18
 DerFurst

The obvious solution to this problem is to ban all the White people. White people are historically the most racist and oppressive people on the planet. Once we get them off these forums, then this game will make MILLIONS more from the LGBT, Mexican, and Black community, who are no doubt lined up with their wallets right now waiting for a chance to play a game about Medieval European swordfighting.

Furthermore, all you nazis should all fucking die. You're all terrible people like SURVII and even though I'm admittedly uneducated about things you say even if you were right what you say can't be true, because it's so wrong! want to punch your dumb faces so hard, but I'm a nice person believe me I care about equality and love, which is why I want to ban the people I don't like so I can feel included.

To be coherent, the amount of cognitive dissonance in these posts is astounding. Ignorance Brigade in particular is flip flopping from saying "I don't like racist or political stuff in the game" to saying "I'm uneducated about certain matters and I assume they're wrong because they don't make me feel good," to "I want to kill nazis because it's the right thing to do." This is mind boggling.

Also surprise surprise, Vanguard the Brazilian communist and Huggles the multi-ethnic leftist transhumanist imperialist are wanting to regulate political speech, meanwhile the literal nazis don't care about speech regulation and are open to people saying whatever they want.

thonk.png

Knight 2227 3998
  • 21 Jul '18
 Runagate

Feeling threatened or what the fuck?

Or just memery tbh

No nevermind he is serious

Duke 2266 4006
  • 21 Jul '18
 Huggles

@DerFurst You don't have freedom of speech here. Triternion has the absolute right to regulate whatever you say on this forum. Honestly I'm mainly concerned about racism, not politics, but it seems political discussion on this forum basically always leads to racism and homophobia. Not the "lol, asians havy tiny eyes" or "lol, that playstyle is gay" innocent racism. More like "black people are inferior" and "gays are unholy and should be stoned" type of racism.

If you guys wanted to talk about taxes and trade it would be a totally diff story on my opinion on political speech in this forum.

Also this isn't about white people in the slightest, it's about racist trolls.

Knight 1269 3804
  • 21 Jul '18
 Frise

Tilted edgelord somehow confuses the control of racism with white genocide

Count 4202 9802
  • 21 Jul '18
 DerFurst

@Huggles said:
@DerFurst You don't have freedom of speech here. Triternion has the absolute right to regulate whatever you say on this forum.

It's so charming to see leftists stand behind support structures and always assume the establishment is on their side.

Honestly I'm mainly concerned about racism, not politics, but it seems political discussion on this forum basically always leads to racism and homophobia.

It's your political opinion that these things don't fall under politics. Even now you're defining things based on your particular left-wing narrative.

Not the "lol, asians havy tiny eyes" or "lol, that playstyle is gay" innocent racism. More like "black people are inferior" and "gays are unholy and should be stoned" type of racism.

Yea, your benevolent racism of wanting to conquer Africa like the Roman Empire and forcefully modernize them and teach them how to build civilizations like little children isn't the bad type of racism.

If you guys wanted to talk about taxes and trade it would be a totally diff story on my opinion on political speech in this forum.

Also this isn't about white people in the slightest, it's about racist trolls.

like that vanguard guy who wants to genocide the white race to make room for a multi-ethnic communist utopia as per Marx's instructions? Yea man, they're awful

Duke 2266 4006
  • 21 Jul '18
 Huggles

Being against people being absolute pricks to other people is a political statement.

lmao

Edit: Also I'm not assuming triternion is on my side. If anything the average viewer who comes here would assume they're racist too with all the racist shit on their forum. If they don't want to be seen that way they need to actually enforce their rules.

Count 4202 9802
  • 21 Jul '18
 DerFurst

@Huggles said:
Being against people being absolute pricks to other people is a political statement.

I don't care so much about people being pricks, otherwise I'd never have been able to put up with you, or your thinly-veiled attempts at regulating the forums to become a haven for left-wing politics by pretending everything is "hate speech." But in the end, you are right in the sense that this is a stupid swordfighting game, not some political batleground, and there are much bigger fishes to fry.

Edit: Also I'm not assuming triternion is on my side. If anything the average viewer who comes here would assume their racist too with all the racist shit on their forum. If they don't want to be seen that way they need to actually enforce their rules.

If you want them to enforce their rules, you'd be kicked out for racism, as would vanguard. You're still assuming that the developers are unilaterally on your side, and that your benevolent "let's teach the Africans how to build civilizations because they need help" racism doesn't count as "racism." You fling that word around everywhere but only apply it to everyone else, and never to yourself.

Duke 2266 4006
  • 21 Jul '18
 Huggles

@DerFurst said:

@Huggles said:

I don't care so much about people being pricks, otherwise I'd never have been able to put up with you, or your thinly-veiled attempts at regulating the forums to become a haven for left-wing politics by pretending everything is "hate speech." But in the end, you are right in the sense that this is a stupid swordfighting game, not some political batleground, and there are much bigger fishes to fry.

Edit: Also I'm not assuming triternion is on my side. If anything the average viewer who comes here would assume their racist too with all the racist shit on their forum. If they don't want to be seen that way they need to actually enforce their rules.

If you want them to enforce their rules, you'd be kicked out for racism, as would vanguard. You're still assuming that the developers are unilaterally on your side, and that your benevolent "let's teach the Africans how to build civilizations because they need help" racism doesn't count as "racism." You fling that word around everywhere but only apply it to everyone else, and never to yourself.

It still fucking amazes me how you even consider me left, lmao. I'm a day trader hahahaha. I'd prefer it if politics were banned all together so no, I don't really want any political party to dominate the forums. And I don't focus on politics at all, 99% of my posts are about the game. While I think 99% of yours are on identity politics.

I don't think anyone needs to be banned, I think the devs just need to come out and say "Hey, the rules are going to be enforced now." and forgive all past transgressions while starting anew and actually doing something about racist posts, pedophilic posts, and the like. Start your own disc and have your own echo chamber for all I care.

Count 4202 9802
  • 21 Jul '18
 DerFurst

@Huggles said:

@DerFurst said:

@Huggles said:

It still fucking amazes me how you even consider me left, lmao. I'm a day trader hahahaha. I'd prefer it if politics were banned all together so no, I don't really want any political party to dominate the forums. And I don't focus on politics at all, 99% of my posts are about the game. While I think 99% of yours are on identity politics.

I don't think anyone needs to be banned, I think the devs just need to come out and say "Hey, the rules are going to be enforced now." and forgive all past transgressions while starting anew and actually doing something about racist posts, pedophilic posts, and the like. Start your own disc and have your own echo chamber for all I care.

Let's stop a moment. Are you talking about policing these forums or the discord? In regards to these forums, the devs already heavily police them. They've already pushed memes and politics out of general threads and into the off-topic after complaints, and then they pushed politics into its own thread. It seems to you no matter how much regulation takes place it will never be enough.

They already clean it up on these forums. They've relegated political discussion to the politics containment thread. Crush has personally banned pedophilic content (more than once, and perma-banned regular forum-members too - nobody is safe), and regularly bans political discussions. He even bans people WITHIN the political discussion thread.

If the discord is a shithole to you, then that's more a reflection of the state of the community. I think the discord is a shithole too, if that makes you happy. I don't even use the Mordhau discord, because I think it's shitty for better reasons than "it's racist." That being said, I'm not going to get pissy and ask for them to regulate the people I don't like on the discord because I don't like their opinions and don't feel included. I just don't bother with them.

Knight 60 90

@ derfusrt I never claimed to be coherant so you're on point with that one. The tirade is something im honest trying to control cause I know I can't string it together. And who wants to fucking hear it anyway. I'm not trying to make this a safe space for me. Im not here to promote African or Mexican culture. Im notbhere to make this a haven for leftwing politics. Im here to have the ability to talk about the game when I fucking g feel like it. I dragged myself. I find it quite dismissive to assume there are no NO people of other ethnic backgrounds interested in the game now or in the future. And regardless of how the devs themselves feel about the actual content of the topic of this endless shittshow... I think we can all agree that they wouldn't object to their money going their pocket and them liking the game they're bustig their asses to make. So fuck off

Duke 2266 4006
  • 21 Jul '18
 Huggles

The forums for the most part are civil but off topic is shit. Discord is ok most of the times but once in a while it gets REALLY bad.

Knight 60 90
  • 21 Jul '18
 Ignorance Brigade

Money lol. The almighty equalizer. The only thing that makes sense to everyone. I don't like living in this world

• 21 Jul '18
 EruTheTeapot
This comment was deleted.