Mordhau

The Discord is a Cesspool

Knight 174 263
  • 25 Sep '18
 Echonian

The fact that the six posts directly following my own were literally the exact sort of responses I was referring to did a pretty good job of reinforcing my point, which I'm somewhat grateful for. Though I don't expect anything to be done regarding community moderation or community building in general until closer to release, if at all. Hopefully we can see actions taken that will ensure that this game is able to attract and maintain a large enough audience for 64 player servers to be viable.

Not that I have a problem with memes, I just find it a bit disappointing when people have nothing else to do but that.

Count 3976 8329
  • 25 Sep '18
 TheDankestMeme

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

@TheDankestMeme said:

@TheDankestMeme said:
i have two dads

6 likes for that gay shit wtf

It's current year bro.

f

Knight 3135 7295
  • 25 Sep '18
 Punzybobo

@Echonian said:
The fact that the six posts directly following my own were literally the exact sort of responses I was referring to did a pretty good job of reinforcing my point, which I'm somewhat grateful for. Though I don't expect anything to be done regarding community moderation or community building in general until closer to release, if at all. Hopefully we can see actions taken that will ensure that this game is able to attract and maintain a large enough audience for 64 player servers to be viable.

Not that I have a problem with memes, I just find it a bit disappointing when people have nothing else to do but that.

wen yu think poeople will take discussion on videogame forum seriously

Count 3976 8329
  • 26 Sep '18
 TheDankestMeme

@Echonian said:

i would have fucking killed myself if i wasnt spamming memes so no i dont have anything to do but that

Knight 5138 6902
  • 26 Sep '18
 Humble Staff

Well sorry man, i didn't intend to be disrespectfull to your points.
If it means anything for you, i super agree with the racism/hate part of your coment, while i don't mind dark humor, actual racism the likes we have already seen in the forums absolutely has to be dealed with.
In regard to shitpost/serious discusion ratio, while shitposts and memes could be lower, it's just the nature of these forums, we all take most things light heartedly. Especially during information and updates droughts.
Still, there are many posts where actual game discusion prevails so in this point i think you may be taking the forums to seriously.

31 136

@Echonian said:

hi im Mr seriouz bidness t00, humer is for idiets!!!

Dis comunitee does have peepol who need sticks taken out dere ass

Knight 174 263
  • 26 Sep '18
 Echonian

@TheDankestMeme said:

@Echonian said:

i would have fucking killed myself if i wasnt spamming memes so no i dont have anything to do but that

You know, the solution to that is finding a good therapist, not meme-ing on random internet forums.

Get help. You deserve better. Everybody can get a second chance at life.

Baron 1607 5104
  • 26 Sep '18
 Lincs

@Echonian said:

1deii0xebke11.jpg

Knight 254 692

@Echonian said:

spook_face_furry_cutout.png

36 60
  • 14 Oct '18
 JohnTravoltage

haha yeah

Knight 2608 6912
Mercenary 1872 7024
  • 15 Oct '18
 ThunderDuck

@Rattsknecht said:
boob xDDD.png

haha i made it into a sex word

Conscript 4560 6299
  • 15 Oct '18
 vanguard

And that B even looks like a ass! This is epic Thunder wtf

Knight 38 34
  • 29 Dec '18
 saul_g00dman

LOOKS GOOD 2 MEbolded text*italicised text*

• 1 Jan
 Moses
This comment was deleted.
1 0
  • 13 Jul
 sicerius

What discord was this taking place in anyway?

Knight 2262 4076
  • 13 Jul
 Runagate

Necromancery is one of the most depraved of the dark arts

You should be burned on a stake

Knight 20 34

This topic has been closed.

Knight 20 34

This topic has been unclosed.

Knight 20 34

This topic has been closed.