• 9 Aug '18
 ThunderDuck

coordinates of liquefied culinary supplement from lamb aquired

Baron 1601 5077
  • 9 Aug '18
 Lincs

@ThunderDuck said:
coordinates of liquefied culinary supplement from lamb aquired

PLEASE NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY OF THE LOCATION OF THE LIQUEFIED CULINARY SUPPLEMENT FROM LAMB

Knight 5096 6836
  • 9 Aug '18
 Humble Staff

I INSIST ON THE DEMAND OF THE INMEDIATE LOCATION AND DELIVERY OF THE LIQUID CONDIMENT PRODUCED FROM NON MATURE SHEEP

Conscript 652 1457
  • 9 Aug '18
 ohshitsorry

wher the sauce at

Baron 1601 5077
  • 9 Aug '18
 Lincs

@ohshitsorry said:
wher the sauce at

1deii0xebke11.jpg

Knight 1269 3804
  • 10 Aug '18
 Frise

this is from a brazillian chiv vet that was lent an account with the alpha, dm'ing me about the discord being toxic

elige.png

Mercenary 1844 6967
  • 10 Aug '18
 ThunderDuck

this is so sad, can we physically abuse women and minorities

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 10 Aug '18
 vanguard

LG is a nice person tbh, was really good back in chiv too imho

Knight 3132 7290
  • 10 Aug '18
 Punzybobo

if it makes him feel any better, i am almost never serious

Knight 253 542
  • 11 Aug '18
 Gauntlet

@Frise said:
this is from a brazillian chiv vet that was lent an account with the alpha, dm'ing me about the discord being toxic

elige.png

I prefer playing with the SA community since the people are more sincere and don't treat the game as an autofellating ego contest. It also has to do with internet culture that has popularised disingenuous acting and ironic memes. Cut through the bullshit and most of the people are just having fun, but it's tiring trying to filter between bants and assholes. The take away is don't take it too seriously.

Knight 5096 6836
  • 11 Aug '18
 Humble Staff

Now that we are very few the SA comunity is as you say, but we do have very prominent melee comunity members (currently not able to play) that seem to have their mouths latched to their own genitals. We will see how things turn out when mordhau hits release but i really hope that comunity wise SA doesn't go chivalry 2.0

• 12 Aug '18
 Izıl
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
Count 4202 9802
  • 13 Aug '18
 DerFurst

oh boy, the discord is a toxic place full of edgy teens using racism as a joke

unknown.png

Baron 1601 5077
  • 13 Aug '18
 Lincs

@DerFurst said:
oh boy, the discord is a toxic place full of edgy teens using racism as a joke

unknown.png

yikes.png

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 13 Aug '18
 vanguard

@Humble Staff said:
Now that we are very few the SA comunity is as you say, but we do have very prominent melee comunity members (currently not able to play) that seem to have their mouths latched to their own genitals. We will see how things turn out when mordhau hits release but i really hope that comunity wise SA doesn't go chivalry 2.0

I'd say that my experience with chiv community has been real nice for all these years. From when I was a noob to when I became gud, I haven't seen all that much toxicity tbh. Not saying it doesn't exist because it most definetly does lol, but like, I never felt angry or bad about any other player, never felt that my experience was being fucked by someone else's shit, or felt compeled to change servers because of it.

Maybe because most of my experience was with duels in chiv, and in casual duels I always felt people are more, idk, "honorable" lmao, maybe less salty. In fact, most of the friends I made in chiv community was because either they helped me to git gud in duels when I was a noob, or I helped them to git gud in duels.

All the clans i've been part of have also been quite nice, and I always felt respected by opponent clans too. I'd say that overal it is a pretty good community imho.

I feel like much of the toxicity comes from ego, like the dude is effectively a great player, but that makes him behave like a asshole towards noobs or other veterans that are worse them him, but this is kinda normal in any multiplayer skill based game I think.

Duke 5473 13074
  • 14 Aug '18
 Jax — Community Manager

if it's any consolation boiz, politics are banned again on the forums and discord

King 2414 3379

@Jax said:
if it's any consolation boiz, politics are banned again on the forums and discord

Even the god emperor trump and space marines memes about to come together?

Knight 5096 6836
  • 14 Aug '18
 Humble Staff

@vanguard said:

@Humble Staff said:

I'd say that my experience with chiv community has been real nice for all these years. From when I was a noob to when I became gud, I haven't seen all that much toxicity tbh. Not saying it doesn't exist because it most definetly does lol, but like, I never felt angry or bad about any other player, never felt that my experience was being fucked by someone else's shit, or felt compeled to change servers because of it.

Maybe because most of my experience was with duels in chiv, and in casual duels I always felt people are more, idk, "honorable" lmao, maybe less salty. In fact, most of the friends I made in chiv community was because either they helped me to git gud in duels when I was a noob, or I helped them to git gud in duels.

All the clans i've been part of have also been quite nice, and I always felt respected by opponent clans too. I'd say that overal it is a pretty good community imho.

I feel like much of the toxicity comes from ego, like the dude is effectively a great player, but that makes him behave like a asshole towards noobs or other veterans that are worse them him, but this is kinda normal in any multiplayer skill based game I think.

Yea maybe i should have said argentina, with me is the oposite, and basically being completely new to the melee slasher genre, the first months were hell, the only thing that kept me playing was archery. And i got bullied as fuck for being an archer. No one ever took the time to teach me shit, the first person to do that was you a few months before Mordhau's kickstarter came out, well over two years after i started playing. I wont be giving names but fuck there were some entitled assholes over here.

Duke 5473 13074
  • 14 Aug '18
 Jax — Community Manager

@King Sinclair The FluffyDragon said:

@Jax said:

Even the god emperor trump and space marines memes about to come together?

space marines are cool