Mordhau

The Discord is a Cesspool

Knight 2307 4906
  • 2 Aug '18
 Survii

@Radfox said:

@Survii said:

@Radfox said:
There are a bunch of white nationalists and other far-right dregs that have long infested the forums and discord. Lots of nazi apologism, holocaust denial, race-baiting, praise of fascist movements, etc. And much of these posts are from some of the most frequent and regular posters here. Nothing has been done about them so my only guess is some of the devs and mods here are sympathetic towards it.

A bit surprising to me really, because if the gaming press ever decided to take a closer look at the official forums for this game and reported on the devs inaction towards it a lot of bad PR would be generated.

6ee.jpg

Case in point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

Knight 116 243
  • 2 Aug '18
 Radfox

@Survii said:

@Radfox said:

@Survii said:

@Radfox said:
There are a bunch of white nationalists and other far-right dregs that have long infested the forums and discord. Lots of nazi apologism, holocaust denial, race-baiting, praise of fascist movements, etc. And much of these posts are from some of the most frequent and regular posters here. Nothing has been done about them so my only guess is some of the devs and mods here are sympathetic towards it.

A bit surprising to me really, because if the gaming press ever decided to take a closer look at the official forums for this game and reported on the devs inaction towards it a lot of bad PR would be generated.

6ee.jpg

Case in point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

Yes, please continue to hide behind the guise of edgy humor.

One just has to look at your post history to know your true leanings and how full of shit you are.

Knight 253 542
  • 2 Aug '18
 Gauntlet

I agree Radfox, Survii's behavior will not be tolerated on the forums. As such he has been permanently removed. He was someone who was given too many second chances despite prior warnings.

Knight 2225 3990
  • 2 Aug '18
 Runagate

haha

Baron 1600 5073
  • 2 Aug '18
 Lincs

Thank god

edit: and good riddance

Duke 986 1381
  • 2 Aug '18
 PadanFain

Well done gauntlet

Conscript 645 1451
Knight 5096 6833
  • 2 Aug '18
 Humble Staff

i can't say he didn't had it coming.

Mercenary 1074 1997

Good night, sweet prince.

Knight 3132 7290
  • 6 Aug '18
 Punzybobo

1489322836298.jpg

can u unban gaymer thanks

This comment was deleted.
  • 6 Aug '18
 vanguard
Duchess 6857 9820
  • 6 Aug '18
 Sir Zombie

Is this the new politics thread now? brb calling survii

Knight 365 628
  • 7 Aug '18
 Snake Skin

@Radfox said:

If this is truly a problem all the devs have to do is permanently delete the political threads (including this one) and declare making them against the rules. Again.

So why wont they?

Duke 488 1195

wtf muh comment delet

Baron 1600 5073
  • 7 Aug '18
 Lincs

Dev witch doctah magicks

Count 4202 9801
  • 8 Aug '18
 DerFurst

this game is called mordhau because it's afraid to have edge

King 2414 3379

Even I just sorta gave up on having an actual mordhau discussion on this forum/discord and just shitpost time to time, generally bored of the only active people around just spamming the same set of memes or letter spam for some reason and try to just act edgy with the same tired drivel either about jews or blacks or furries without an ounce of creativity or humor,

Honestly now i sometimes post a furry meme just to annoy the circlejerk of shitposters and send them into a rage frenzy