Mordhau

Alien UFO Spotted!

176 454
  • 8 Jul '18
 Koda

I have found an easter egg or a bug or maybe this is actual aliens who have chosen me for my spectacular, one in a billion brilliant mind. It seems they have recognized me as the sole member of our primal species who is worthy to make contact with their supreme civilization.

I present to you an 8 second GIF of the part of my alien encounter that I have decided you can handle at this time.

WARNING: EXTRAORDINARY IMAGERY MAY CAUSE ONE TO LOSE ANY SENSE OF SELF WORTH.

ENCOUNTER: https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EveryDescriptiveEasternnewt-size_restricted.gif

I will try my best to hand down the extra terrestial wisdom and combat skills taught to me by our alien overlords without overwhelming your feeble minds and driving our community into chaos. I'm not asking to be treated as a God but I understand if everyone starts treating me as such.

That is all, humanities chosen representative (and God?) out.

Count 331 1394
  • 9 Jul '18
 RingMaster

Extraterrestrials, the perfect beings to give us the the most sought after answer to the most baffling question the human race has ever asked...

Mordhau wen?

301 875
  • 9 Jul '18
 Naleaus

It's the bug where weapons (or a shield in this case) are really huge when you spawn in.

So unfortunately, much like everyone else, aliens don't care about you either.

Count 331 1394
  • 9 Jul '18
 RingMaster

@Naleaus said:
It's the bug where weapons (or a shield in this case) are really huge when you spawn in.

So unfortunately, much like everyone else, aliens don't care about you either.

I bet you also think the earth is round too, stupid non believer, that is clearly a UFO.

Knight 1815 2219
  • 9 Jul '18
 Void

wtf is that lol

305 836
  • 9 Jul '18
 SK.Edam

@Void said:
wtf is that lol

a shield.

Baron 1551 2083
  • 10 Jul '18
 yourcrippledson

Title is misleading: UFO would imply it is "flying". I am greatly disappointed.

Knight 2239 4025
  • 10 Jul '18
 Runagate

I've had that bug many times where a weapon turns absolutely fuckhuge sometimes. For me it has always gone away when spawning though. It's pretty funky

Knight 650 994
  • 10 Jul '18
 VampireDuck

@yourcrippledson said:

Yeah, its more like an Unidentified Soiled Object

176 454
  • 10 Jul '18
 Koda

@yourcrippledson said:

Nah the F stands for "fallen"

985 6954
  • 11 Jul '18
 marox — Project Lead

This is something I've been trying to track down for some time, but with no luck. Any details on what was happening when this happened and how it went away would be welcome, knowing that a shield can get blown up in size already helps.

Sellsword 615 1380
  • 11 Jul '18
 BobSapp

I'll post this again because it's the only other scaling issue I've ever seen. I don't know if it's relevant but you can do it with any demo. I've never seen this ingame (only in a demo) but I've also never seen the giant weapon scale issue, either.

Duke 986 1381
  • 11 Jul '18
 PadanFain

I've seen a giant longsword once but it seemed totally random sorry Marox

Count 331 1394
  • 11 Jul '18
 RingMaster

@PadanFain said:
I've seen a giant longsword once but it seemed totally random sorry Marox

You should be thankful you're alive tbh, that was an Alien gunship.