As the title says.

Mercenary 106 538
  • 17 Jun
 ℬℴℬ

haha retard

Duke 2141 3554
  • 17 Jun
 Huggles

Shields are fine, git gud. Having a held block that is equally effective as parry with 0 consequence is retarded and OP. Sorry you actually have to be decent at the game to perform well tbh.

Mercenary 106 538
  • 17 Jun
 ℬℴℬ

@Huggles said:
Shields are fine, git gud. Having a held block that is equally effective as parry with 0 consequence is retarded and OP. Sorry you actually have to be decent at the game to perform well tbh.

+1

Knight 84 129
  • 18 Jun
 Raegarth

@Huggles said:

Yes shields are fine. Now we need balanced parry.

Knight 486 684
  • 18 Jun
 Uncy

@Peacerer said:
As the title says.

When i told you "stop crying in this server and write a post on forum" i meant more than actually crying here.

Shields are good but you still need to have some skill to use them, deal with it or at least give us some arguments

Baron 1396 1825

At least Analgrinder has a specific change he wants to see implemented, where as you aren't even saying what you want done to shields...

But the weapon pole shows 65% of voters don't even use them, so maybe they have an issue? I don't think most of those people will use them no matter what anyway though.

Duke 5068 10709
  • 18 Jun
 Jax — Community Manager

i've said this before but I don't think held block is worthwhile at top-level play, imo shields need some 1vX utility to make them viable for skilled players

not that shield users are noobs or anything, but they're kinda handicapped when fighting a really good player using a GS or other 2-hander

Knight 665 980

I think one of the biggest problems with shields, is the fact that you can spam feints and chamber feints all the bloody time. Doesn't help that the animations looks wonk either.

Duke 938 1305
  • 20 Jun
 PadanFain

I do fine with shield went 23-0 On skrm yesterday and use it in scrims against tempest where I do well.

Duke 2141 3554
  • 20 Jun
 Huggles

@PadanFain said:
I do fine with shield went 23-0 On skrm yesterday and use it in scrims against tempest where I do well.

ya, mack would be OP if it were anywhere near like it used to be. And if you add back in/nerf stuff like raise drop delay to compensate it will just make shield feel bad to play and very boring.

Baron 1396 1825

@Huggles said:

@PadanFain said:

if you add back in/nerf stuff like raise drop delay to compensate

Ples have a GRAPHIC CONTENT or TRIGGER WARNING in your post before you mention ideas which could potentially bring back traumatic memories/feelings.

Knight 473 1197

We can't really speak for all shields imo. Kite seems fine and balanced to me but the target and heater are awful to use.

Duke 938 1305
  • 20 Jun
 PadanFain

I agree on targe being a nightmare to use tho

King 2002 2013

Shieldbash and kick to shield stun when?