Mordhau

Mordhau 2099

Count 627 2300

I was recently doing some research at the Red Lobster™ archives and I came across something interesting.

An old 3.5 floppy disk. The label reads:

"Mordhau 2099 R&D C/M (T & RLAD) Project Demo"

It is dated 1983.

According to the accompanying dossier it was a joint project between a development team code named "T" and the "RLAD" (Red Lobster™ Advertising Division.) It was planned to be one of the most groundbreaking video games in history. A Melee / FPS with selectable multi angle attacks, a rich and diverse storyline which stretched from the 8th century to the year 2099, and featured a real life cast of over 40 actors whose photographed scenes were scanned into a photo to CGA converter. It would have displayed in full color composite mode, although this particular copy is a limited palette cyan / magenta demo version. This was all nearly NINE YEARS before Wolfenstein 3D.

Later pages of the folder explain how the collaboration fell through and it is referenced as one of the biggest marketing failures in the history of our company. It has been a corporate secret to this day, with an unprecedented 17 million dollars being spent on it's development before it was finally canceled.

It says on the final page that during the resulting settlement in 1984 the intellectual property was returned to "T" with the mutual agreement that any further development could not resume until 30 years had passed (2014)

I ran the disk on one of the older computers that still operates off of ms-dos, and managed to get these photos from the opening cinematic before a member of archive security walked in and nearly caught me. I barely managed to bluff my way out.

Here are a few of the shots I was able to obtain:

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

I'll post some more later on... There are some guys in suits at the door.

261 880
Sellsword 4557 5473

omg keep going

Count 627 2300

Here are a few quick snaps I got of the dossier, as well as two more cinematics. I'm still trying to recover some corrupted files. This type of covert camera tends not to be very reliable.

page1.png

page2.png

5.png

6.png

Duke 938 1305
  • 17 Jun
 PadanFain

I like you

Knight 13 10
  • 17 Jun
 Kevali

amazing

Baron 2221 3035
  • 17 Jun
 Xekratos

I've never wanted to fuck a lobster before, but I mean after this...

966 5482
  • 18 Jun
 crushed — Art

All this needs is a vaporwave mordhau soundtrack

Knight 1466 2288
  • 18 Jun
 Runagate

@crushed said:

How do you make throat singing vaporwave

Sellsword 121 215
  • 19 Jun
 bardolphus

@Runagate said:

@crushed said:

How do you make throat singing vaporwave

make the boys female or just do what the youtube remixes do i.e. slow it down and add reverb

Baron 2221 3035
  • 19 Jun
 Xekratos

CHΛMBΞRWΛVΞ

Conscript 4124 4999
  • 19 Jun
 vanguard

Lmao this is pure genious, I would even eat at Red Lobster, if you guys were in Brazil. Come to brazil man

Knight 2856 5305
  • 21 Jun
 Bodkin

Das ist gut

Count 627 2300

I'm currently working with a few like minded operatives in an effort to recover the final images. One has even managed to secretly appropriate one of the archive super computers for artifact repair and array resynthesizing.

We should have the final output within days.

Knight 1466 2288
  • 21 Jun
 Runagate

what a genius

Count 627 2300

Here are the last images that were able to be recovered.

HSfinal.png

bodkin.png

JaxFinal.png

earl mon.png

The fact that the general public continues to believe that we're just a casual dining restaurant means the psy-metrics division is doing one hell of a job.

I need to keep my head down, and not take any more risks in the archive for the moment. We will see what the future holds.

Sellsword 4557 5473