Mordhau

Update news when?We need another bone

Knight 60 111
  • 15 Jun '18
 420SmokePyro

It's been more than a week from when Marox commented smth about the update. Could we get some sort of info about where are we standing right now?

Knight 266 563
Knight 221 598

They're working on a pretty big update and a dev blog. Lots of new content will be added, along with archery, voice commands, perks, maps (?), localized wounds (or in a later update idk) and more I reckon. I would prefer if they could have just released archery alone and not together with all the other stuff so we could test it and play around with it. However, i see how it could pose a problem balance wise as some perks might make archery more balanced (such as the counter archer perk, where i imagine archers deal more damage against their own kind). Would be Nice to get some sort of date or any news at all at this stage, been a long time since their last statement about the games progress

Knight 685 1853
  • 16 Jun '18
 ÐMontyleGueux

It has only been a bit more than a week since they gave us some information, be patient. If the update isn't out at the end of this month you can start asking questions.

Knight 264 702
  • 17 Jun '18
 Iodine

I think it might be the E3 hype that has people going "U-UPDAT WEN" again.

Like Monty said, wait until 1st of July

305 836
  • 17 Jun '18
 SK.Edam

i believe this update will make a big hit on the game progression it will bring them closer to release than any of the older updates so they should take their time on it, be patient it will be out Soon™.

Duke 5526 13171
  • 17 Jun '18
 Jax — Community Manager

here u go

soon tho guys, this is a pretty hefty update and it needs some more time in the oven :)

Knight 60 111
  • 17 Jun '18
 420SmokePyro

@Jax said:
here u go

soon tho guys, this is a pretty hefty update and it needs some more time in the oven :)

YEAAAAAAAA

271 939
  • 17 Jun '18
 Jackass

@Jax said:
it needs some more time in the oven :)

like ur brain xddd

Knight 4 31
  • 18 Jun '18
 Baglady

@Jax said:
here u go

TO CONFIRMED

Knight 668 995

@Baglady said:

@Jax said:
here u go

TO CONFIRMED

I don't know whether you are joking or not, but there will be no TO in Mordhau.

305 836
  • 18 Jun '18
 SK.Edam

@Jackass - Knight of Ass said:

@Baglady said:

@Jax said:
here u go

TO CONFIRMED

TO?

Knight 246 1082
  • 18 Jun '18
 Corsario

@SK.Edam said:

@Baglady said:

@Jax said:
here u go

TO CONFIRMED

TO?

It's Mordhau ONE at the moment. No TO confirmed yet :(

271 939
  • 18 Jun '18
 Jackass

@SK.Edam said:

@Baglady said:

@Jax said:
here u go

TO CONFIRMED

TO?

TO stands for Team Objective - The good ol' gamemode from Chivalry.

305 836
  • 18 Jun '18
 SK.Edam

@Corsario said:

@SK.Edam said:

@Baglady said:

@Jax said:
here u go

TO CONFIRMED

TO?

It's Mordhau ONE at the moment. No TO confirmed yet :(

i dont see why they wouldn't add it

Duke 5526 13171
  • 18 Jun '18
 Jax — Community Manager

because we're adding Frontline, not TO

Baron 1551 2086
  • 18 Jun '18
 yourcrippledson

@Jax said:
because we're adding Frontline, not TO

Where you work as a team to complete a series of objectives?

Duke 5526 13171
  • 18 Jun '18
 Jax — Community Manager

medieval tug of war with extra things

Duke 21 90
  • 18 Jun '18
 ZedHead

Tbh not doing something like Chivalry:Medieval Warfare's Team Objective seems like a missed opportunity but you know a soulless capture point tug of war. Just gonna wait and see if it even has an ounce of interesting gameplay, my worst fear is the Frontline mode becoming some half baked thing with little character involved other than the map itself.

Knight 685 1853
  • 19 Jun '18
 ÐMontyleGueux

@ZedHead said:
Tbh not doing something like Chivalry:Medieval Warfare's Team Objective seems like a missed opportunity but you know a soulless capture point tug of war. Just gonna wait and see if it even has an ounce of interesting gameplay, my worst fear is the Frontline mode becoming some half baked thing with little character involved other than the map itself.

The devs said it will be better than TO. Considering most if not all of them enjoyed TO on chivalry for a fair amount of play time, I would say that we're in good hands.