• 30 May '18
 Lincs

@Monkeytoes said:
double ko is more important than gameplay

double ko is more important than mordhau

Knight 1366 1851
  • 1 Jun '18
 Trevz TheCuz

Double K.O is more important than eating food, more important than drinking water.
When i sees a double K.O i tell it like this here-
I likes ya and i wants ya.
Now we can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way.
The choice is yours.

Knight 209 744
  • 1 Jun '18
 Anal Error

Every faking game has double KO, this not.

Baron 1551 2083

@ANALGRINDER said:

Halo 3 had double ko for the first few weeks it was out. Then they removed it to remove the host advantage it brought, i think? TBH I liked the double ko gameplay more because what was once 2 shotgun guys killing each other and both dying hilariously, became 2 shotgun guys shooting eachother and one of them having their shot disappear, despite hearing the gun go off, and only him dying. Seemingly at the flip of a coin.

This story has nothing to do with Mordhau. I just like Halo, and storys, double ko on melee could potentially ruin this game despite the potential fun-factor and novelty it could bring.

Halo is more important than double ko

Knight 685 1851
  • 1 Jun '18
 ÐMontyleGueux

@ANALGRINDER said:

Mordhau is exactly like the other games, where double ko is possible due to ranged weapons.

Knight 209 744
  • 4 Jun '18
 Anal Error

Wtf u all talking about ruing the game, wtf u are saying, first of all is rare, and being rare situation of double KO how the fak u say that is ruining the game...
Double KO is present in the most of the games... just check youtube

Duchess 6861 9829
  • 4 Jun '18
 Sir Zombie

anal it shouldn't be rare
how would it help us fight against the nolife noobs if it only happens sometimes

Knight 1366 1851
  • 5 Jun '18
 Trevz TheCuz

Every fight should end in double K.O or realism doesn't exist

Knight 209 744
  • 5 Jun '18
 Anal Error

Just admit that is very frustrating and unfair when both are low and only one win everytime... is a fucking fantasy shit, and a waste of time playing the game.

396 453
  • 5 Jun '18
 JasonBourne

@ANALGRINDER said:
Just admit that is very frustrating and unfair when both are low and only one win everytime... is a fucking fantasy shit, and a waste of time playing the game.

Why double ko and not draw ? Wouldnt it be fair if the 2 players respawn again and refight the duel ?

Baron 1551 2083
  • 5 Jun '18
 yourcrippledson

Imagine if Aanalgrinder said something that changed everybody's mind simultaneously. He has the tenacity, and a way with the English language, a wizard poet on the keyboard if you will, so if it is possible he will find a way

Knight 209 744
  • 5 Jun '18
 Anal Error

I talk so much about this shit because i wanna play the game, but it turns me off with this lack of attention from the devs for improving the gameplay feeling..
They don't try to improve the game, they only ban users like me... for a fakin simple reason that i ask for double KO in this game.
At least why is so hard for them to make option to enable or disable on certain servers t his feature?

396 453
  • 6 Jun '18
 JasonBourne

@ANALGRINDER said:
I talk so much about this shit because i wanna play the game, but it turns me off with this lack of attention from the devs for improving the gameplay feeling..
They don't try to improve the game, they only ban users like me... for a fakin simple reason that i ask for double KO in this game.
At least why is so hard for them to make option to enable or disable on certain servers t his feature?

because no one would play in that server

Conscript 14 79
  • 6 Jun '18
 discalceator

I would support adding this vital feature to celebrate April 1st. Pig hats & extra voices to boot.

Knight 209 744
  • 6 Jun '18
 Anal Error

kids nowdays... 95% of u