Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Scripts

Duke 5559 13285
  • 21 May '18
 Jax — Community Manager

i mean you can do that in mordhau with ~ + ↑ + enter if you've inputted an fov command recently

Knight 766 3329
  • 27 May '18
 Mittsies

I think the logical thing is to design the game so scripting is pointless. For instance, it's highly advantageous to make a script that rapidly presses your kick hotkey (default F) whenever you hold it down so you can kick as soon as possible, otherwise you have to spam the hotkey and you'll likely perform the kick slower than a script could do it. You could fix this by simply making it so whenever you're holding down the kick, you will try to perform a kick whenever possible. The same thing can be applied to the "use hotkey" to pick your shield back up, to attack binds, etc.

Scripts for waiting to the absolute last millisecond to feint or morph could be made irrelevant if you allow players to "hold down" the feint hotkey to make it wait as long as possible (if you want some skill to remain here, make it so this only works if you do it in the last 200ms or something like that).

Mordhau has already done some of this by including auto FTP, automatic parry when holding it down, etc. - and these are fantastic quality of life features that not only make the game feel nicer to play, it eliminates the need to whip out your macro program.

271 939
  • 28 May '18
 Jackass

@Frise said:
Macros that perform perfect long feints/morphs can be an advantage, but feints are in a good spot in the sense that it matters more when you do them than how well you can hide them.

do you have macro technology in Brazil???

Knight 1269 3811
  • 28 May '18
 Frise

@Jackass said:

@Frise said:
Macros that perform perfect long feints/morphs can be an advantage, but feints are in a good spot in the sense that it matters more when you do them than how well you can hide them.

do you have macro technology in Brazil???

Razer Orbweaver baby, like we all know razer sucks huge dick but the Orbweaver man that shit is so productive like I don't even use my keyboard anymore when making a video or song like nigga I got like 100 macros on that tiny son of a bitch you get me? like I'm the master of productivity man that shit is like so comfortable too nigga you should try it man

Duke 5559 13285
  • 28 May '18
 Jax — Community Manager

@Frise said:

Razer Orbweaver baby, like we all know razer sucks huge dick but the Orbweaver man that shit is so productive like I don't even use my keyboard anymore when making a video or song like nigga I got like 100 macros on that tiny son of a bitch you get me? like I'm the master of productivity man that shit is like so comfortable too nigga you should try it man

you should be on their marketing team lmao