2428 4937
  • 17 May '18
 Maci

also where is le pommel meme lmao dude i want refund

Duke 2266 4010
  • 18 May '18
 Huggles

wtf?

No. They do bik dmg and cut off retreats and are a good way to open up a fight on unsuspecting enemy. They should not be effective against aware enemies who know exactly what you are doing and want to come after you.

Baron 1551 2087
  • 18 May '18
 yourcrippledson

They need to add flinch back in some way. Just on throwing axes AT LEAST. There is very little reason to take throwing axes over an axe or two. In fact there is no reason to.

Throwing axe headshots should flinch.

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 18 May '18
 EruTheTeapot

Any projectile to head could flinch imho ?

Knight 941 2569
  • 18 May '18
 Pred

They are already way too good.

Baron 1551 2087
  • 18 May '18
 yourcrippledson

@EruTheTeapot said:
Any projectile to head could flinch imho ?

Yes. I AGREEE.

it seems wrong when friend is just running at you ignoring the knives being embedded into his face and neck. Just remove the cool throwables if you are going to make them this retarded and keep rocks only.

Knight 685 1855
  • 18 May '18
 ÐMontyleGueux

@Pred said:

How so ? They are literally not worth it compared to regular one handed that can be thrown.

Knight 941 2569
  • 18 May '18
 Pred

@ÐMontyleGueux said:

@Pred said:

How so ? They are literally not worth it compared to regular one handed that can be thrown.

...which are also projectiles?

252 866
  • 18 May '18
 Cswic

@ÐMontyleGueux said:

@Pred said:

You just gotta get into the right mindset to understand. It's pretty simple. Mordhau is a melee game so therefore any projectile is bad apparently.

Any projectile to head should flinch.

Duke 2266 4010
  • 18 May '18
 Huggles

@ÐMontyleGueux said:

@Pred said:

....you get more than one.

Do you guys actually understand how cancer throwable flinch would be in a 64p siege? Too cancer is the answer. They are used for DAMAGE. For KILLING THINGS.

If you want a projectile buff I am more than ok with maybe upping the speed or not making the drop be so dramatic. But FLINCH?

.....NO

Knockback? NO

Baron 1551 2087
  • 18 May '18
 yourcrippledson

@Huggles said:

@ÐMontyleGueux said:

@Pred said:

Do you guys actually understand how cancer throwable flinch would be in a 64p siege? Too cancer is the answer. They are used for DAMAGE. For KILLING THINGS.

If you want a projectile buff I am more than ok with maybe upping the speed or not making the drop be so dramatic. But FLINCH?

.....NO

Knockback? NO

no knockback. no flinch. I NEED THROWING AXES to flinch on headshots though.

Sure I could get two, I throw them both and they are gone, why would I bother when I could just take an axe for less points which I can throw or use as a backup weapon, and probably just wait until someone else feebly throws their axes at me.

In order for throwing axes (one of my fav weapons of all time) to be worth taking for me, they need to be picked back up automatically, like in chiv, and other players who did not WASTE their points on throwing axes shouldn't be able to just pick mine up and throw them back at me.

There is a fine line between making something less obnoxious, and making it completely pointless, and even just plain detrimental to any load-out who takes it. TA are way past that line with the normal axe available.

pay ONE more point, still get 2 projectiles, and two powerful melee weapons.

Duke 2266 4010
  • 18 May '18
 Huggles

@yourcrippledson said:

@Huggles said:

@ÐMontyleGueux said:

@Pred said:

.....NO

Knockback? NO

no knockback. no flinch. I NEED THROWING AXES to flinch on headshots though.

Sure I could get two, I throw them both and they are gone, why would I bother when I could just take an axe for less points which I can throw or use as a backup weapon, and probably just wait until someone else feebly throws their axes at me.

In order for throwing axes (one of my fav weapons of all time) to be worth taking for me, they need to be picked back up automatically, like in chiv, and other players who did not WASTE their points on throwing axes shouldn't be able to just pick mine up and throw them back at me.

There is a fine line between making something less obnoxious, and making it completely pointless, and even just plain detrimental to any load-out who takes it. TA are way past that line with the normal axe available.

pay ONE more point, still get 2 projectiles, and two powerful melee weapons.

I think it would be far better to simply buff dedicated throwables in terms of speed and less drop while keeping 1 handed throwables as is.

Knight 1269 3811
  • 18 May '18
 Frise

Balance aside, hitting someone with a throwable feels really underwhelming without flinch.

Baron 1551 2087
  • 18 May '18
 yourcrippledson

@Frise said:
Balance aside, hitting someone with a throwable feels really underwhelming without flinch.

yes thank you. Which is sort of 50% of the entire point of the game. Satisfying medieval shit.

I don't want to feel like I am throwing pencils at my enemies when I am supposed to be throwing AXES.

Count 671 1131
  • 18 May '18
 Zexis

ranged flinch is super annoying on top of receiving ranged damage you can't reciprocate as a melee fighter. if you want more powerful ranged and the possibility of flinch, wait for archery. maybe they will add flinch for throwables against t0 and t1 like Jax has mentioned they may do for arch

Baron 1551 2087
  • 18 May '18
 yourcrippledson

Slow Axes down. Increase arc. Do what you have to, just add flinch on headshot. This is the one thing I will not compromise on lol.

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 21 May '18
 EruTheTeapot

@Zexis said:
ranged flinch is super annoying on top of receiving ranged damage you can't reciprocate as a melee fighter.

You can respond to throwables way too easy though. Unless you get hit from behind BUT same goes for getting hit from behind with melee weapons.

Reacting to throwables are pretty much same with everything else in melee, expect they are semi-ranged. You can parry them, clash them make them miss (especially with no-feint ones).

Duke 5559 13285
  • 21 May '18
 Jax — Community Manager

there won't be flinch on throwables or archery

throwables should be getting a trajectory buff or something along those lines, as atm they got over-nerfed