Mordhau

The Ferrous Legion

Duke 383 861

15014942794619.png

Now accepting Beta players!

The Ferrous Legion looks to warriors with Iron in their veins to heed the call once again, and fight for the Legion.

What the Legion needs in you is someone who can follow orders as well as give them when it is expected. Small unit coordination and tactics as well as objective based divide & conquer stratagem will be a necessity in Mordhau's primary gamemodes such as Frontline. Opportunities for advancement both in command and titles are available to those who show valor and bravery, as well as tactical diligence in the field. Basically scrubs don't get too far.

Discord: https://discord.gg/nEunUb5

Members will be assigned roles and appropriate titles and personal preferences to a degree. Any other users not invited nor applicable will be removed. Please be respectful and treat the discord as you would with any rule-wise. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here.

Knight 759 1898
  • 13 May
 Frise

are brazillians allowed

Duke 383 861

@Frise said:
are brazillians allowed

We only have both a NA and EU division, both large enough to sustain themselves. A stray south american player simply wouldnt have anything to do.

Duke 6669 9144
  • 13 May
 Sir Zombie

Senturion, I thought you'd have become less of a fucking roleplayer with ur shitty legion.
I was sadly wrong

Duke 383 861

@Sir Zombie said:
Senturion, I thought you'd have become less of a fucking roleplayer with ur shitty legion.
I was sadly wrong

Idgaf

254 401
  • 13 May
 Snake Skin

@Sir Zombie said:
I was sadly wrong

We might be roleplaying in the streets but we're autistically screeching in the bed sheets. ÚwÙ

Mercenary 1951 3337

Oh boi, cracks fingers

Here I go again..

Mercenary 1951 3337
Count 627 2300

I think Frise just got nicely told to shut up and pick coffee beans.

Knight 211 645
  • 16 May
 GIRUGIRU

Roleplay

Knight 380 854

@GIRUGIRU said:
Roleplay

Good input, Giru.

Knight 486 688
  • 17 May
 Uncy

@Senturion, Duke of Ontheon said:
15014942794619.png

Now accepting Beta players!

The Ferrous Legion looks to warriors with Iron in their veins to heed the call once again, and fight for the Legion.

What the Legion needs in you is someone who can follow orders as well as give them when it is expected. Small unit coordination and tactics as well as objective based divide & conquer stratagem will be a necessity in Mordhau's primary gamemodes such as Frontline. Opportunities for advancement both in command and titles are available to those who show valor and bravery, as well as tactical diligence in the field. Basically scrubs don't get too far.

Discord: https://discord.gg/nEunUb5

Members will be assigned roles and appropriate titles and personal preferences to a degree. Any other users not invited nor applicable will be removed. Please be respectful and treat the discord as you would with any rule-wise. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here.

Is TFL more active now?

Duke 383 861

We are. we're going to be hosting a server soon as well where our calendar events can take place.

254 401
Knight 759 1898
Mercenary 1951 3337

SirZombie intensifies