Mordhau

create a new tag (CM) for when the community manager posts in a thread.

Knight 1131 2151

title should be sufficient.

Knight 317 428
  • 27 Apr
 TwistedFox

yeah I feel like there should be a clearer distinction between the devs and jax, cause jax posts are usually less serious

Baron 16 76
  • 27 Apr
 Trix

Jax is a part of the development team, I see no reason for a separate tag.

Knight 294 1155
  • 27 Apr
 LuxCandidus

@Trix said:
Jax is a part of the development team, I see no reason for a separate tag.

His role is interacting with the community and keeping them informed, which is a role deserving of its own tag. If one sees the community manager has posted in a thread they know there will be information regarding the game more detailed than a typical developer comment. Furthermore it means one is able to ask additional questions, and is also going to be met with a positive attitude. All of this makes for a very different experience when Jax has posted in a thread versus when another developer has posted in a thread.

Knight 317 428
  • 27 Apr
 TwistedFox

But Jax also posts in the forums a lot, which is a good thing. Only thing is he is not always posting as a community manager, because of his experience prior to being cm he won't always post serious messages.

Knight 317 428
  • 27 Apr
 TwistedFox

Also there's too many respectable people here I feel like I don't belong, I need to sod off back to off-topic before I faint.

189 87
  • 28 Apr
 a_squire

can i have a tag for when i post something?

Knight 114 293

I feel that Jax should have his own tag. It's annoying to go through a thread just to find out that it was Jax posting instead of an actual dev posting about the game. Dev comments are generally more accurate than Jax since they are actually developing the game imo.

Duke 4929 9878
  • 21 May
 Jax — Community Manager

I mean I'm also in the slack, have access to every internal update and can see every commit that's done to the code... Not sure if you just think I ask the devs a bunch of questions and relay the answers or what, but I'm definitely involved in the process. For example, I suggested the dagger being lengthened and provided some reasons why based on community feedback, and it happened.

Duke 6592 8631
  • 21 May
 Sir Zombie

holy shit bois we have also suggested things
we dev bois now

165 328

@Jax said:
I mean I'm also in the slack, have access to every internal update and can see every commit that's done to the code... Not sure if you just think I ask the devs a bunch of questions and relay the answers or what, but I'm definitely involved in the process. For example, I suggested the dagger being lengthened and provided some reasons why based on community feedback, and it happened.

Shut the fuck upppp, JAX. PATHETIC! NOT A REAL DEV! Give Jax a "dumb idiot" tag for when he posts in a thread so that we can know when the DUMB IDIOT community manager posts on a thread, SO THAT I CAN AVOID THE THREAD. Sad!

SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD!!!

165 328

JK, Jax is a dev. His job is to manage the community, which helps in the development of the game, as much as any other dev helps in the development of the game. Treat him like one, or be smote by The Prince.

947 5377
  • 25 May
 crushed — Art

Jax already has a community manager tag, the developer tag.

947 5377
  • 25 May
 crushed — Art

This topic has been closed.