Mordhau

In Memory of our beloved brazilian, Frise.

Baron 1551 2087
  • 25 Apr '18
 yourcrippledson

@TheDankestMeme said:

last night i did nothing but throw rocks and firepots

Better delete dis

301 875
  • 25 Apr '18
 Naleaus

@yourcrippledson said:
Havoc liked to cause havoc so i assume he was actually banned for "randoming" in duel servers... I don't understand how people can duel for months on end and have zero interest in ffa or getting creative with custom games..
It's like "nah instead let's continue to practice mechanics that are going to change and continue to reestablish that the same things that needed to change last duel need to change this duel as we get mad. What you don't wanna do that again and keep only doing that for the next 6 months? BANNED"

Once I threw literally 3 smoke bombs and people were trying to ban me from the server. I am a baron and a knight, spent over $200 for this, almost banned from one of my only 2 active servers for something so trivial lol

The reason people use the servers provided by the community instead of the officials is because there are usually admins available, and they don't have to deal with that crap without the ability to votekick. You're free to try to populate another server, create your own, etc. But if you don't follow the (arbitrary as hell) rules/will of the community, then that's on you. No one cares that you spent money, cause we all did.

Custom game modes used to happen more often, and typically only happen when starting with a small group first. For instance, last night, I think, we got an entire server to play with 50FoV. It was horrible but fun for a few rounds. These are impromptu and best left that way, cause they get boring pretty quick.

Knight 331 456
  • 27 Apr '18
 TwistedFox

@yourcrippledson said:
Havoc liked to cause havoc so i assume he was actually banned for "randoming" in duel servers... I don't understand how people can duel for months on end and have zero interest in ffa or getting creative with custom games..
It's like "nah instead let's continue to practice mechanics that are going to change and continue to reestablish that the same things that needed to change last duel need to change this duel as we get mad. What you don't wanna do that again and keep only doing that for the next 6 months? BANNED"

Once I threw literally 3 smoke bombs and people were trying to ban me from the server. I am a baron and a knight, spent over $200 for this, almost banned from one of my only 2 active servers for something so trivial lol

I feel like the combat is really made for duels, I know they are trying to make it good for ffa but there are so many mechanics that can be only focused on during a duel.

Throwing random shit in duel-majority servers shouldn't be banned unless actually annoying, and I don't see how you can have more fun throwing pebbles than you would dueling.

Baron 1551 2087
  • 27 Apr '18
 yourcrippledson

@TwistedFox said:

@yourcrippledson said:

I feel like the combat is really made for duels, I know they are trying to make it good for ffa but there are so many mechanics that can be only focused on during a duel.

Throwing random shit in duel-majority servers shouldn't be banned unless actually annoying, and I don't see how you can have more fun throwing pebbles than you would dueling.

i have characters that happen to have smoke bombs, so just throwing one every few lives is no big deal imo. Seeing as how smoke isn't pebbles and doesn't make the fight uneven, now they are testing duels in smoke instead of testing duels.

Not to mention asking me to stop before asking a mod to ban me would be ideal.

Knight 331 456
  • 27 Apr '18
 TwistedFox

@yourcrippledson said:

@TwistedFox said:

@yourcrippledson said:

i have characters that happen to have smoke bombs, so just throwing one every few lives is no big deal imo. Seeing as how smoke isn't pebbles and doesn't make the fight uneven, now they are testing duels in smoke instead of testing duels.

Not to mention asking me to stop before asking a mod to ban me would be ideal.

You know how dangerous second-hand smoking is.