Mordhau

In Memory of our beloved brazilian, Frise.

Knight 17 63
Knight 254 693

For a second I thought he had died.

Knight 17 63
  • 23 Apr '18
 Wolframio

He's banned so... pretty much

2388 4851
  • 23 Apr '18
 Maci

Thanks Merkel

Knight 254 693

Why did he get banned?

1159 1816

Frise is banned?

Duke 5502 13139
  • 23 Apr '18
 Jax — Community Manager

For a week, for spamming duplicate posts

Don't worry, he'll be back.

Duchess 6887 9859
  • 23 Apr '18
 Sir Zombie

I do believe the duplication was a result of his posts consistently getting deleted without reason

1084 6148
  • 23 Apr '18
 crushed — Art

This topic has been moved.

Knight 5187 6954
  • 23 Apr '18
 Humble Staff

@Sir Zombie said:
I do believe the duplication was a result of his posts consistently getting deleted without reason

This.
Unless there's something else behind.

Mercenary 2190 3903
  • 23 Apr '18
 EruTheTeapot

@Humble Staff said:

@Sir Zombie said:
I do believe the duplication was a result of his posts consistently getting deleted without reason

This.
Unless there's something else behind.

Lizardmen, its always the Lizardmen

King 2430 3414

@EruTheTeapot said:

@Humble Staff said:

@Sir Zombie said:
I do believe the duplication was a result of his posts consistently getting deleted without reason

This.
Unless there's something else behind.

Lizardmen, its always the Lizardmen

lizardpeople.png

Baron 578 966
  • 23 Apr '18
 lash

Oh man, people drop like flies around here these days :D

Knight 254 693

sammy #havoc

Knight 147 890
  • 23 Apr '18
 Kiste262

@lash said:
Oh man, people drop like flies around here these days :D

Only the strongest will survive

Baron 1551 2086
  • 3
  • 24 Apr '18
 yourcrippledson

@MrGhostTheFlyingFlail said:

sammy #havoc

In memory of Havoc...
https://youtu.be/JX5S65nHi7E

Mercenary 2190 3903
  • 24 Apr '18
 EruTheTeapot

lol wth
havoc is gone too ?

Duke 986 1381
  • 24 Apr '18
 PadanFain

It's the only way people with autism learn is a nice dose of discipline. Nice job mods cleanse the forums 1 autist at a time.

Baron 1551 2086
  • 3
  • 24 Apr '18
 yourcrippledson

Havoc liked to cause havoc so i assume he was actually banned for "randoming" in duel servers... I don't understand how people can duel for months on end and have zero interest in ffa or getting creative with custom games..
It's like "nah instead let's continue to practice mechanics that are going to change and continue to reestablish that the same things that needed to change last duel need to change this duel as we get mad. What you don't wanna do that again and keep only doing that for the next 6 months? BANNED"

Once I threw literally 3 smoke bombs and people were trying to ban me from the server. I am a baron and a knight, spent over $200 for this, almost banned from one of my only 2 active servers for something so trivial lol

Count 3976 8334
  • 25 Apr '18
 TheDankestMeme

@yourcrippledson said:
Havoc liked to cause havoc so i assume he was actually banned for "randoming" in duel servers... I don't understand how people can duel for months on end and have zero interest in ffa or getting creative with custom games..
It's like "nah instead let's continue to practice mechanics that are going to change and continue to reestablish that the same things that needed to change last duel need to change this duel as we get mad. What you don't wanna do that again and keep only doing that for the next 6 months? BANNED"

Once I threw literally 3 smoke bombs and people were trying to ban me from the server. I am a baron and a knight, spent over $200 for this, almost banned from one of my only 2 active servers for something so trivial lol

last night i did nothing but throw rocks and firepots