• 9 May '18
 s522662

thats the thing, "to trick a human, you must act inhuman"

Knight 941 2569
  • 3 Jun '18
 Pred

https://streamable.com/gftxs

1. Watch this gracious movement.

2. What the hell is wrong with axes that they enitrely stop mid-air (before they start moving again and continue as a drag or appear right in your face the next frame)

Knight 2307 4188
  • 4 Jun '18
 Runagate

That shit is too extreme for my tastes. Drags like that just look too damn unintuitive and weird, and are simply not fun at all

Sellsword 615 1381
  • 4 Jun '18
 BobSapp

that's actually not a swing at all. I think it's this weirdness that happens with combo blending sometimes. It's clearly not the actual swing being highlighted here

I see it very rarely, far from common enough to be an issue but something I figured they'd get around to eventually

Knight 941 2569
  • 4 Jun '18
 Pred

@BobSapp said:
that's actually not a swing at all. I think it's this weirdness that happens with combo blending sometimes. It's clearly not the actual swing being highlighted here

I see it very rarely, far from common enough to be an issue but something I figured they'd get around to eventually

There has to be something in the swing too - both War Axe and Baxe have this weird moment when they are in standstill at first and then go 100mph from there. It's probably also the reason why uppercut feints from them are so good.

80 201
  • 5 Jun '18
 Seseau

Yep. Sometimes it feels like the Greatsword does the same thing. It weirdly hangs still in the air, then skips a frame and ends up in your face. You barely see the release. The War Axe isn't too bad for that actually, I find the Battle Axe to be way worse.

Knight 2307 4188
  • 5 Jun '18
 Runagate

[redacted]

1090 6149
  • 5 Jun '18
 crushed — Art

@BobSapp said:

Correct, it is an issue with long combo windups. Will be improved/fixed next patch.