Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Hello from your new Community Manager!

Knight 685 1855
  • 29 Apr '18
 ÐMontyleGueux

@ANALGRINDER said:
Ok ,double KO please in the next update.

Double ko is already in the game.

Knight 32 71
  • 2 May '18
 NarcolepticHound

Mah maaaaaan.

Mercenary 2193 3914
Duke 507 1200

Cool playing some M&B at this time a night Jax what a madman

Knight 2608 6921
  • 13 May '18
 Rattsknecht

sunday

Baron 2358 3392
  • 4 Jun '18
 Xekratos

Would anybody else here 100% fuck Jax?

Baron 1647 5234
  • 4 Jun '18
 Lincs

@Xekratos said:

no

Mercenary 1897 7067
  • 4 Jun '18
 ThunderDuck

@Lincs said:

@Xekratos said:

yes

2428 4937
  • 4 Jun '18
 Maci

Absolutely not.

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 4 Jun '18
 EruTheTeapot

Yesn't.

Count 3976 8339
  • 15 Jun '18
 TheDankestMeme

@EruTheTeapot said:
Yesn't.

Non't'nt

Knight 1269 3811
  • 16 Jun '18
 Frise

This is our community manager

And we love him

Knight 5410 7408
  • 16 Jun '18
 Humble Staff

They pronounce Frise as "Frais".
Fucking lol.

Mercenary 1897 7067
  • 16 Jun '18
 ThunderDuck

I always pronounce it "freeze" or "freeze-eh" in my head

Count 3976 8339
  • 16 Jun '18
 TheDankestMeme

@ThunderDuck said:

Knight 1269 3811
  • 16 Jun '18
 Frise

@ThunderDuck said:

freeze-eh is the right way

Baron 1551 2087
  • 16 Jun '18
 yourcrippledson

@Frise said:

@ThunderDuck said:

Mind Blown. You've destroyed my image of you forever...

Knight 5410 7408
  • 16 Jun '18
 Humble Staff

@Frise said:

@ThunderDuck said:

With the last E pronounced like in spanish.
Also everytime you say Frise you may feel like your mouth tastes like dick, make sure to properly wash off the gayness after pronouncing it.

Count 887 3301
  • 19 Jul '18
 EatAtRedLobster

Jax sat motionless at the stoplight. His eyes unfocused and lazily fixed to some hazy point on the horizon. A warm wind gently bent a nearby spruce with a graceful even flow as a dog barked somewhere off in the distance. His eyes slowly traced back to the light.

"How long has that been green?" he thought to himself.

The pavement in front of the liquor store was weathered and worn smooth from the 60 years of troubled feet it had seen. Hairline cracks tracing across it's surface in patterns like a family tree. Wrinkles in a solid face of stone. The small brass doorbell chimed as Jax walked in. Frank, the owner, glanced up briefly from his crossword puzzle. His coffee cup, as always, sitting on the the corner of the newspaper to weigh it down from a small oscillating metal-bladed fan. His only air conditioning. Jax walked casually but with a grim determination to the shelf where his target waited. His body drawn like steel to a terrible magnet. He walked to the counter gripping the slick plastic bottle by it's neck like a dead animal. Roadkill. Found but not earned. A gradual expression of horror took hold of Frank's face as the label came into focus. That horrible mockery to all good whisky.

Kentucky Deluxe.

Jax glared back at him with a worn defiance as he pulled his wallet from his pocket. Having never sold a bottle of this crime against humanity Frank reflexively hesitated, then started to reach for a stack of folded brown paper as if attempting to cover up the scene of a crime.

"No." Jax snapped sharply. "No bag. I want them to see."

Frank frowned and nodded. His leathery hand took the bill and moved with a slow and deliberate rhythm as he counted out change with a noticeable reluctance. His eyes fixed on his task. Jax stared wearily through the dusty window to a yard across the street. A child playing happily in a sprinkler. A bitter smile crept across his face.

"Never become a community manager, Frank."

"No matter how much you give them... They'll always want more."

Frank stopped counting and tried to look like he wasn't holding back tears. A sudden rustling sound split the awkward silence. Both men looked down. The newspaper glided quickly across the counter and slipped off onto the floor below. The weakened paper had given way to a wet ring of coffee. Under the heavy ceramic cup a lone torn corner of paper fluttered from the fan like the wing of a wounded bird. Small characters flapping with an unnatural immediacy. Jax lifted the cup and brought the paper to his face with curiosity. A single word within a fragment of the crossword puzzle. A bullseye centered in a slick brown ring. He read it. Then again. Then one more time.

He stood there for a long moment. His lips soundlessly mouthing the word to himself. Over and over.

Wordlessly he tucked the ripped corner into his pocket and walked to the door, leaving the bottle on the counter. He reached for the handle then turned back smiling.

"Keep the change."

Knight 5410 7408
  • 19 Jul '18
 Humble Staff

Lmao lobster this is beautifull, is it original?