Mordhau

Hello from your new Community Manager!

Knight 5187 6950
  • 20 Apr '18
 Humble Staff

@Jax said:
as CM, what to do you all want to see from me?

Dual fighting wielding weapons when

2388 4851
  • 20 Apr '18
 Maci

@Jax said:
on a real note though, as CM it isn't a "one-way street", I'm just as much an asset to the devs as I am to you all -as CM, what to do you all want to see from me?

Get crush fired and I'll build you a statue

Duchess 76 79
  • 20 Apr '18
 ChrisFries

I've always seen Jax as part of Triterion even when he wasn't. I suppose it just falls natural to me due to his humble personality and passion for the game. It's well deserved, and a great choice by the devs. Congratulations Jax!

Knight 1269 3808
  • 20 Apr '18
 Frise

@Jax said:

More singing

Conscript 4562 6301
  • 20 Apr '18
 vanguard

Jaxons! Congratulations man you do deserve it for your great services you already done to this community imho! This was a very smart move by Triternion tbh as you are always present here and have a good relation with everyone, it is good to have someone semper fi on the forums as part of the devteam and dedicated to communications!

Knight 105 274
  • 20 Apr '18
 Ser Arthur Dayne

@Humble Staff said:

@Jax said:

Dual fighting wielding weapons when

That is all I want right now

Duke 5502 13139
  • 20 Apr '18
 Jax — Community Manager

@ÐMontyleGueux said:

I do have a few suggestions :

• "Real time" changelog for the next update. Make a stickied topic where you write the changes we are sure to see in the next update.

Yeah, I'm gonna be seeing what I can do there. Some form of "this is what you can expect" for the next update would be nice, kind of like how Escape From Tarkov does things in a sense. Still have to figure out what format and frequency would be sustainable.

• Dev blogs. Certain things are still obscure about the future updates planned. We know next to nothing about the perk system for example.

Tying this into the above partially, but yeah I'd like to give out updates on key features when I can.

• Q/A A topic destined to avoid clogging up the forums with simple questions, and to avoid Crush and Grator getting almost harassed with questions while playing the game with us.

Probably thinking of tying this into the first idea too lol - in the "what u can expect" thing, I'll mention how the dev team is feeling about certain things and what we may be doing to change them.

• Approximate progress bar

Not sure about this one, because let's say that ranged combat was at 80% and then we added in animations and now it's at 89%, that might make sense. But then when it goes to ingame implementation we run into some weird bug that sets us back and then it stays at 89% for two weeks or a month etc. I think that progressbars or hard numbers might actually end up being more misleading.

Duke 282 401
  • 21 Apr '18
 SeaFerret

Congratulations man, you're the perfect guy for the job. Tbh you've been the community manager the whole time, it's just official now.

Count 4205 9817
  • 21 Apr '18
 DerFurst

If I were community manager I'd reinstate the politics thread and ban all the devs

Baron 1551 2085
  • 21 Apr '18
 yourcrippledson

The announcement of community manager is being used strictly by Jax to solicit hearts en masse from the community. Here's proof.

@SeaFerret said:
man, you're the perfect guy for the whole, it's official.
@Ser Arthur Dayne said:
all I want right now
@vanguard said:
Jaxons! man you do great services you very smart tbh. you are always a good relation good to have someone dedicated!
@ChrisFries said:
I've always seen Jax as natural to me due to his passion for choice
@Maci said:
crush and build you a statue
@Punzybobo said:
GRAB
@Rattsknecht said:
Lol just hire this man
@ÐMontyleGueux said:
I'm looking forward, and I have faith that you will, as you always did before, fit perfectly.
@KIWI said:
@Jax ily bb
@Trix said:
I don't think there's a better glad friend.
@Eranox said:
Jax bik boy
@SIEGE said:
oh yea you
@AngelEyes said:
Jax, you are perfect
@Ser Arthur Dayne said:
Jax happy to see you I wish I was you
@Void said:
I can't think anyone more suitable for this position. I mean, you were all
@PadanFain said:
Always helpful friendly salty the perfect man.
@ThunderDuck said:
tbh, couldn't think of a better man
@Frise said:
omg yes!!!
@EatAtRedLobster said:
Jax. the right man

Jax is just in it for the hearts. And to rub it in my face that he's got thousands of hearts while i barely have a positive heart to comment ratio. And you have no idea what that's like! I always have to watch what I say because every post with ZERO hearts makes me feel empty inside... and then right beside my post every time there is jax with like a million hearts.

I've had times where jax has simply agreed with what i had posted, i get 1 heart and he gets like 5, once in my own topic no less. I'm sure this has happened to all of us at one point or another...

1309 2875
  • 21 Apr '18
 Monsteri

I wouldn't really want 5 hearts, the metabolism would be crazy

Baron 1607 5105
  • 21 Apr '18
 Lincs

@Monsteri said:

Yeah and he also has like 5 dicks

Mercenary 2550 4566
  • 21 Apr '18
 SIEGE

@Monsteri said:

reported for bad joke
jax dlet

Knight 685 1852
  • 21 Apr '18
 ÐMontyleGueux

@yourcrippledson said:
The announcement of community manager is being used strictly by Jax to solicit hearts en masse from the community. Here's proof.

Jax is just in it for the hearts. And to rub it in my face that he's got thousands of hearts while i barely have a positive heart to comment ratio. And you have no idea what that's like! I always have to watch what I say because every post with ZERO hearts makes me feel empty inside... and then right beside my post every time there is jax with like a million hearts.

I've had times where jax has simply agreed with what i had posted, i get 1 heart and he gets like 5, once in my own topic no less. I'm sure this has happened to all of us at one point or another...

Seems like your heart to comment ratio is fixed.

Baron 1551 2085
  • 21 Apr '18
 yourcrippledson

@ÐMontyleGueux said:

@yourcrippledson said:

Jax is just in it for the hearts. And to rub it in my face that he's got thousands of hearts while i barely have a positive heart to comment ratio...

Seems like your heard to comment ratio is fixed.

Wtf? This is Jax's doing... he knew i was onto him so now he's trying to silence my complaining by sending his minions to like all of my least retarded posts.. his cunning has no end! 😓

Knight 685 1852
  • 21 Apr '18
 ÐMontyleGueux

@yourcrippledson said:

@ÐMontyleGueux said:

@yourcrippledson said:

Jax is just in it for the hearts. And to rub it in my face that he's got thousands of hearts while i barely have a positive heart to comment ratio...

Seems like your heard to comment ratio is fixed.

Wtf? This is Jax's doing... he knew i was onto him so now he's trying to silence my complaining by sending his minions to like all of my least retarded posts.. his cunning has no end! 😓

I acted independently, I swear ! throws evidence through the window

Baron 578 966
  • 22 Apr '18
 lash

Hello Jax,

Good luck with your assignement.

Won't be easy navigating this very SPECIAL community but I can't think of anyone better suited for this, since you strike me as very even tempered person. My only advice is: Don't take shit personally, but you allready know that becouse you were around plenty of time ;)

See you around.

Baron 2357 3389
  • 23 Apr '18
 Xekratos

Jax has gone far.

Knight 210 759
  • 29 Apr '18
 Anal Error

Ok ,double KO please in the next update.

Mercenary 2190 3903
  • 29 Apr '18
 EruTheTeapot

Man, you are worse than babaji