Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Hello from your new Community Manager!

Mercenary 1897 7067
  • 19 Apr '18
 ThunderDuck

About time tbh, couldn't think of a better man for the job. Congratulations, Jax!

108 65
  • 19 Apr '18
 Kantrul

Congratulations Jax, you deserve it more than anyone with your posts and info that you provide for the game (even for the stream). I wish you will last here till the very end of this game <3

Duke 986 1381
  • 19 Apr '18
 PadanFain

Always helpful always friendly sometimes salty the perfect man for the job congrats Jax.

Knight 1837 2232
  • 19 Apr '18
 Void

Congrats Jax!
I can't think anyone more suitable for this position. I mean, you were the community manager all this time, anyway.

Knight 105 275

Congrats Jax happy to see you as our community manager, but I have a better offer... Join Vanquish and you will have more power than you can possibly imagine!!! Just kidding I wish I was you haha

Knight 337 778
  • 19 Apr '18
 AngelEyes

Nice Jax, you are perfect for the job.

Mercenary 2551 4572
  • 19 Apr '18
 SIEGE

oh yea you deserve it tbh

Mercenary 116 446
  • 19 Apr '18
 Eranox

Jax bik boy

Baron 36 345
  • 19 Apr '18
 Trix

Congratulations! I don't think there's a better choice for community manager, I'm glad you've been given this opportunity my friend.

Conscript 227 307
  • 20 Apr '18
 KIWI

@Jax ily bb, ty for being a part of dis gaem

Knight 685 1855
  • 20 Apr '18
 ÐMontyleGueux

That's some great news. I hope that we will get more information on upcoming patches, as well as the general direction of mordhau in terms of combat and balancing.

I'm looking forward for your contributions and I have faith that you will, as you unofficially always did before, fit the job perfectly.

Congrats !

Duke 5562 13285
  • 20 Apr '18
 Jax — Community Manager

omfg stop I'm gonna cry lol

on a real note though, as CM it isn't a "one-way street", I'm just as much an asset to the devs as I am to you all -as CM, what to do you all want to see from me? I probably can't do everything you guys want (gib release date etc.) but I'll try my best. I'm here for you <3

Baron 1551 2087
  • 20 Apr '18
 yourcrippledson

This is a guy who know how to get hearts...

Duke 5562 13285
  • 20 Apr '18
 Jax — Community Manager

@yourcrippledson said:
This is a guy who know how to get hearts...

cm=heart hoarder? :)

Knight 3313 6811
  • 20 Apr '18
 Bodkin

cm = dick rider

Knight 2608 6921
  • 20 Apr '18
 Rattsknecht

Lol just yesterday I was reading comments under your steam group post where everyone kept saying trits just need a community manager, and thought well why dont they hire you

next I see this lol, congrats man

Duke 5562 13285
  • 20 Apr '18
 Jax — Community Manager

Thanks man :D

btw I like the recent art you've done that nobody can talk about yet :^)

Knight 2608 6921
  • 20 Apr '18
 Rattsknecht

haha hype

Knight 685 1855
  • 20 Apr '18
 ÐMontyleGueux

@Jax said:
omfg stop I'm gonna cry lol

on a real note though, as CM it isn't a "one-way street", I'm just as much an asset to the devs as I am to you all -as CM, what to do you all want to see from me? I probably can't do everything you guys want (gib release date etc.) but I'll try my best. I'm here for you <3

I do have a few suggestions :

• "Real time" changelog for the next update. Make a stickied topic where you write the changes we are sure to see in the next update. Basically whenever a dev tells you "I changed the timing on this, or the damage on that", add a line on the topic to complete the changelog. I've also noticed that the devs often responded to topics complaining about something with "will be fixed in the next patch", it would be great to see it appear on a changelog post as well so everyone knows about it, not only that specific topic's contributors.

• Dev blogs. Certain things are still obscure about the future updates planned. We know next to nothing about the perk system for example. Would be nice to know how it will work. We could also have a short devblog on a to be released weapon, showing either concept art or an early model of the weapon.

• Q/A A topic destined to avoid clogging up the forums with simple questions, and to avoid Crush and Grator getting almost harassed with questions while playing the game with us.What does the dev think about this weapon's balance. Which changes are planned for the kick. Will the active parry or the riposte feint be introduced back into the game at a later date ? Stuff like this.

• Approximate progress bar As I've suggested on this topic, Just a very rough approximation to how much is done for the 4 main features mentioned in the roadmap. As I've said, this doesn't need to be accurate, it just gives us an idea on how things are going. A progress % on the next update would also be nice, I'm getting weary of "surprise updates".

Pick what you want !

Knight 3153 7400
  • 20 Apr '18
 Punzybobo

CONGRABULATIONS