Mordhau

Hello from your new Community Manager!

Duke 5164 11173
  • 19 Apr
 Jax — Community Manager

Hi everyone!

Most of you already know me, but my name's Jax! I've been following Mordhau since before it was called Mordhau, and throughout the years I've been helping out Triternion by spreading all the info I can possibly find about this wonderful game. I've been doing this for quite a while already, so the devs have decided to bring me into the fold as part of the team - as the community manager.

I'm not here to replace the developers from communicating directly with you all - I know that I myself have greatly appreciated them being able and willing to hop on here to answer our questions or address feedback. Instead of replacing them, my goal is to supplement; they're busy working on the game, so I'll be helping to push out some new details when they're ready, read nearly everything you all say, so on and so forth. If you have any questions, complaints, concerns, etc. feel free to tell me (it's my job)! With that being said, it's going to take me a little bit to adjust to the role, so please bear with me as I figure things out.

Two things to wrap up this post:

I want to thank Triternion - Mordhau is truly a special game and I'm honored to be given the opportunity to help in some small way. Not only are you making a stellar game, but you're awesome people. I have nothing but trust and faith in the direction you all are headed. Most importantly, I want to thank you all, the community. Mordhau isn't even out yet and yet here are some awesome people I've met, quite a few of which I consider good friends now. I don't think I would have stuck around for like 3 years if it wasn't for the countless laughs, discussions, excessively long posts, and good times I've had with you all. I'm happy to be a part of this community and I look forward to many more years to come.

Count 649 2420

Our short bus finally has a driver.

Seriously though congratulations Jax. They picked the right man for the job.

Duke 5164 11173
  • 19 Apr
 Jax — Community Manager

thx bb

clack clack!

Knight 308 1263
  • 19 Apr
 LuxCandidus

Congratulations, Jax. May the job treat you well.

Duchess 590 2361
  • 19 Apr
 Stouty

They asked RebornChief first but he said no so they picked Jax instead

Sellsword 4664 5760

Totally, absolutely and completely deserved imho tbh.

350 573

I figured they would've picked AnalGrinder instead tbh

Baron 1347 3965
  • 19 Apr
 Lincs

If you do what you love, you'll never work a day. Or something.

C o n g r a t

Duke 5164 11173
  • 19 Apr
 Jax — Community Manager

Thanks guys, you da real mvp tho :)

Knight 1590 2560
  • 19 Apr
 Runagate

I called it! You're definitely the right person for the job.

Knight 857 2254
  • 19 Apr
 Frise

omg yes!!!

Mercenary 1984 3396

Fuck yeah, now I can summon you to answer shit without being sarcasthicc

Gratz duderino

Count 671 1117
  • 19 Apr
 Zexis

hello reithur, good luck

Sellsword 4664 5760

@EruTheTeapot said:
Fuck yeah, now I can summon you to answer shit without being sarcasTHICC

Gratz duderino

Fixed

Knight 494 727
  • 19 Apr
 Uncy

So, you will be gettiing paid for taking care of bunch of autists?

Conscript 103 202

download.gif
Jax, you are the first guy that I watched on livestream when Mordhau released.
Glad to see you came a long way.

Knight 31 53

Wow! Congratz Jax. Now you can give us all the juicy new details of the next patch.....PLZ?

Knight 1164 2254

BUT

Can you see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

Baron 1347 3965
Duke 5164 11173
  • 19 Apr
 Jax — Community Manager

06d7f5f6a7fe403ef1293d0d71923b9c