Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Can you guys fix whitewashing when looking through indoor arrowslits before the ranged update?

Knight 65 192
396 454
  • 17 Apr '18
 JasonBourne

No, because this is the counter-archer mechanic.

Duke 986 1381
  • 18 Apr '18
 PadanFain

No sunglasses in those times sorry

Knight 5410 7408
  • 18 Apr '18
 Humble Staff

I know it sounds higly cancerous but having arrow slits just for aesthetics would be a shame, they could be made bigger/wider, like, to an impractical point. So assaulting archers can shoot through them with relative ease. It should not be super easy but posible enough to feel both rewarding and fair.

Knight 65 192
  • 18 Apr '18
 TheArtOfReason

@PadanFain said:
No sunglasses in those times sorry

Want to know what space age technology they did have? Pupils that dilated and contracted in response to stimuli from light. Fucking crazy right?

Knight 2308 4188
  • 18 Apr '18
 Runagate

dude bullshit, no way they had cyber-augments like that back then already.

Knight 706 1084
  • 18 Apr '18
 VampireDuck

I haven't checked but I know if just walking from inside to outside it is only temporary. If this is true for the archer slits as well (I don't see why it wouldn't be) I think this would be good at preventing people from constantly peeking for a split second to get a shot off then hiding again as it would mean they would have to leave themselves exposed for a bit before they can see where to shoot.

Knight 685 1855
  • 18 Apr '18
 ÐMontyleGueux

@VampireDuck said:
I haven't checked but I know if just walking from inside to outside it is only temporary. If this is true for the archer slits as well (I don't see why it wouldn't be) I think this would be good at preventing people from constantly peeking for a split second to get a shot off then hiding again as it would mean they would have to leave themselves exposed for a bit before they can see where to shoot.

That won't be relevant as long as the filthy 3rd person perspective will remain in the game. Remove when ?

Could it be the same issue as this tho :
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1364785830

(the thrown rocks on the floor looks odd, they are bright white)