Mordhau

remove points add weight system

Count 3905 8198
  • 16 Apr '18
 TheDankestMeme

y tho

-taking as few items as possible will give you actual advantages instead of just having useless places to fill when you just use light armor

-more freedom in loadouts, you can basically use everything even if that means your capacity of stamina regen and speed will be severely reduced

-muh immersion, when you know that in some duels full armored knights were using a dagger a sword and a spear at same time not being able to do the same just kill my boner

-muh immersion2, weight itself is a real limitation when chosing weapons, why using gay points even

+add pavise or barricades you can build on ground
+muh tower shiled
+more daggers
+make it so every time somone types the word anime in chat he gets killed instantly and banned from actual server and reality as well

Mercenary 1793 6825
  • 16 Apr '18
 ThunderDuck

Alternatively, add classes. Each class would have a set defense rating, as well as different options for weapons exclusive for that class (with some exceptions, like backup weapons every class could use). I was thinking like, I dunno, 4 classes? maybe something like:

Archer
Man-At-Arms
Vanguard
Knight

Maybe even add something crazy like perks and skills unique for each class (i dunno like a dodge for the man at arms maybe???) I dunno tell me what you guys think

Knight 685 1846
  • 16 Apr '18
 ÐMontyleGueux

@ThunderDuck said:
Alternatively, add classes. Each class would have a set defense rating, as well as different options for weapons exclusive for that class (with some exceptions, like backup weapons every class could use). I was thinking like, I dunno, 4 classes? maybe something like:

Archer
Man-At-Arms
Vanguard
Knight

Maybe even add something crazy like perks and skills unique for each class (i dunno like a dodge for the man at arms maybe???) I dunno tell me what you guys think

What about a charge mechanic. Like when you run for a while and lmb your character leaps forward and slash while yelling, that would be so cool ! I dunno which class should have that tho...

Knight 154 452
  • 16 Apr '18
 Nautilus

@ÐMontyleGueux said:

@ThunderDuck said:

Archer
Man-At-Arms
Vanguard
Knight

What about a charge mechanic. Like when you run for a while and lmb your character leaps forward and slash while yelling, that would be so cool ! I dunno which class should have that tho...

Obviously this charge should be given to the class with the longest weapons, say the vanguard, because it's hard to hit people with very long swords. Oh, and give the archer the special ability to be as annoying as possible. K Thanks

Count 3905 8198
  • 17 Apr '18
 TheDankestMeme

@Nautilus said:

@ÐMontyleGueux said:

@ThunderDuck said:

Archer
Man-At-Arms
Vanguard
Knight

Obviously this charge should be given to the class with the longest weapons, say the vanguard, because it's hard to hit people with very long swords. Oh, and give the archer the special ability to be as annoying as possible. K Thanks

good there are some god-tier suggestions, just make it so swings can actually hit peoples that are in your back and we are done

Conscript 585 1331
  • 17 Apr '18
 ohshitsorry

Also add magicks

Duchess 765 3390
  • 17 Apr '18
 Stouty

Inconsistent stam bad

Points ez balance

Count 3905 8198
  • 17 Apr '18
 TheDankestMeme

@Stouty said:
Inconsistent stam bad

Points ez balance

Balance in fact so ez that half of the weapons feels the same

You make things and then you balance them out not the other way around this is just plain lazy