Mordhau

Clips of hit registration and parry inconsitencies

Knight 1269 3811
  • 7 Apr '18
 Frise

This is really annoying as you can see that in most of these clips I am caught completely off guard, since I was doing a decel but got parried early out of nowhere, or didn't hit someone who I saw that I did.

This happens pretty regularly on the official south american server, where I have consistent 50-60 ping, and Meph's dedicated server, where I have consistent ~30 ping.

Can't wait for some fragile ego boy to completely miss the point of this post and tell me how they think I play like shit.

Count 3976 8339
  • 7 Apr '18
 TheDankestMeme

@Frise said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBRE4dD_H_o

This is really annoying as you can see that in most of these clips I am catched completely off guard, since I was doing a decel but got parried early out of nowhere, or didn't hit someone who I saw that I did.

This happens pretty regularly on the official south american server, where I have consistent 50-60 ping, and Meph's dedicated server, where I have consistent ~30 ping.

Can't wait for some fragile ego boy to completely miss the point of this post and tell me how they think I play like shit.

0:49 absolutely disgusting

Duke 2266 4010
  • 8 Apr '18
 Huggles

@Frise said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBRE4dD_H_o

This is really annoying as you can see that in most of these clips I am catched completely off guard, since I was doing a decel but got parried early out of nowhere, or didn't hit someone who I saw that I did.

I agree with this. To add on to this there are sometimes where I get chambered literally during my windup.

Knight 1366 1851
  • 10 Apr '18
 Trevz TheCuz

@Frise said:
I am catched completely off guard

It's caughtched

Knight 5410 7408
  • 10 Apr '18
 Humble Staff

You play like shit
Lmao stay small son.

Count 4205 9821
  • 11 Apr '18
 DerFurst

u fukin play like shit dood hahaha get gud steup up to my level

Duke 5556 13281
  • 13 Apr '18
 Jax — Community Manager

@ℒℛAHTIKUURA said:
yours is minor compared to this shit:

that would be early release

if you lookdown super hard you get early release frames added, where your windup can be parried
works to prevent instahits and groundsniff meta, seems like it's working as intended

Knight 1269 3811
  • 13 Apr '18
 Frise

@Jax said:

@ℒℛAHTIKUURA said:
yours is minor compared to this shit:

that would be early release

if you lookdown super hard you get early release frames added, where your windup can be parried
works to prevent instahits and groundsniff meta, seems like it's working as intended

His weapon was nowhere near the other guy though, there's no reason for him to know that it would have gotten parried. It's not consistent either, it only happens sometimes.

38 84
  • 17 Apr '18
 ℒℛAHTIKUURA

Seems to happen more often the worse my connection too

16 22
  • 17 Apr '18
 Sushiio

Tbh I got that in a recent fight, my wep just clipped through a guy and he chambered it..
good chamber.PNG

Yeah OK