Mordhau

REDACTED

Duke 6669 9144
  • 11 Apr
 Sir Zombie

unknown

Crush back at it again

Mercenary 1950 3337

Do I smell a deleted comment here or is my mind is playing geyms ?

1160 2593
1160 2593
Conscript 156 348
Knight 1366 1824
Knight 2307 4877
  • 11 Apr
 Survii

what de fuck is crush actually molesting me, he just deleted one of my posts for no reason

surviidindunuffinwrong

2109 3962
  • 11 Apr
 Maci

Yeah he deleted one of mine too

Knight 82 178

@ThunderDuck said:

@VampireDuck said:

@ThunderDuck said:
Did anyone else ever see that BBC series about dinosaurs? I remember the Pterodactyl episode was really fucking sad I can't recall what happened exactly ;^(

I've got the whole series on discs. It's called "Walking With Dinosaurs" and the episode was "Giant of the Skies". Great show tbh.

Yeah that's the one. Why did every episode have to be so fucking tragic lol

The end of the dinosaurs was the most tragic. The toxic wastes of the earth killing them slowly, but some had managed to survive. A Trex had survived through all of this and was able to mate to have offspring. The Trex was alive and well along with her babies who were just born, shortly after they get hit by the meteor. Life and Death back to back... What a tragedy

Mercenary 1530 5647
  • 11 Apr
 ThunderDuck

@Ser Arthur Dayne said:

@ThunderDuck said:

@VampireDuck said:

@ThunderDuck said:
Did anyone else ever see that BBC series about dinosaurs? I remember the Pterodactyl episode was really fucking sad I can't recall what happened exactly ;^(

I've got the whole series on discs. It's called "Walking With Dinosaurs" and the episode was "Giant of the Skies". Great show tbh.

The end of the dinosaurs was the most tragic. The toxic wastes of the earth killing them slowly, but some had managed to survive. A Trex had survived through all of this and was able to mate to have offspring. The Trex was alive and well along with her babies who were just born, shortly after they get hit by the meteor. Life and Death back to back... What a tragedy

I'm just now remembering how much that fucked me up as a kid, I must have suppressed all memory of it.

Knight 82 178

@ThunderDuck said:

@Ser Arthur Dayne said:

@ThunderDuck said:

@VampireDuck said:

@ThunderDuck said:

I'm just now remembering how much that fucked me up as a kid, I must have suppressed all memory of it.

Ya same here, it's funny though because 80 percent of what that show taught us has now been proven false but I still love it anyways

Knight 1366 1824
Knight 473 689
Mercenary 1950 3337
Knight 1366 1824
Knight 2856 5305
  • 12 Apr
 Bodkin

cancer

Knight 1366 1824
Duke 5068 10709
  • 13 Apr
 Jax — Community Manager