Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Automatically Feint To Parry seems faster than Double Click

Baron 1551 2087
  • 16 Apr '18
 yourcrippledson

@GIRUGIRU said:
I've ways insisted that rmb=FTP bind should be the default input for feint to parry. The reason for this is because of the thousands of hours I've spent slaughtering noobs, I always witnessed them pathetically microfeint after they regret their attack input instead of doing a FTP that (they don't know) they want to do

It will make the game feel more responsive for newer players. Having FTP bound is also flat out superior than double rmb, because you can choose to Q->RMB but can also utilize the immediate parry speed

Fair enough but it would be nice if i could still use my rmb for feint and parry, and then bind ftp separately. It should be a bind, not a checkbox.

Duke 5558 13284
  • 16 Apr '18
 Jax — Community Manager

Yeah, having an FTP bind would be nice instead of a checkbox.

Miss me with that q shit

Knight 1366 1852
  • 17 Apr '18
 Trevz TheCuz

Mycrippledson is absolutely right. This is something ive noticed for ages now.
Dint matter if you lightning fast click, it still has small animation window that gey.

Baron 1551 2087
  • 17 Apr '18
 yourcrippledson

@Jax said:
Yeah, having an FTP bind would be nice instead of a checkbox.

Miss me with that q shit

Omg i get no hearts but Jax gwts hearts for agreeing with me on my own topics

Knight 1366 1852
  • 17 Apr '18
 Trevz TheCuz

Jax get all the puss

Duke 5558 13284
  • 18 Apr '18
 Jax — Community Manager

people don't think it be like it be but it do

1 0
  • 25 Jul '19
 Francis343

Clickspeedtest.com I also found a click speed test... My fastest was 14 CPS and more, can anyone beat me ???
CPS.png

Duke 554 950
  • 25 Jul '19
 Goatie

Hello Francis how are you doing today, how's the kids.

210 348
  • 26 Jul '19
 Shitscrubber64

I'm not gonna scour through three pages of comments so sorry if this discussion has already derailed onto an entirely different subject.

But take it from me OP, you're better off adapting to the default Mordhau controls. It sucks initially having to use Q for feints instead of RMB but it's better than the time you lose baving to manually input a FtP when your opponent can do so with only one button.
I never used any custom binds in Chivalry so it felt a little weird at first, but now it makes 1vX so much easier.

Edit: Lmao thread from 2018 and I can't even delete this.

Knight 627 2068
  • 26 Jul '19
 LuxCandidus

This topic has been closed.