Mordhau

Patch #14 and the road ahead of us

Knight 2306 4188
  • 4 Aug '18
 Runagate

The release is just around the end of the year.

Knight 366 630
  • 4 Aug '18
 Snake Skin

@Runagate said:
The release is just around the end of the year.

They'll release it on December 31th at 23:55.

Duke 5556 13282
  • 7 Aug '18
 Jax — Community Manager

I'll let you guys know when we're close to release :)

Knight 2306 4188
  • 7 Aug '18
 Runagate

when will you let us know

198 89
  • 8 Aug '18
 a_squire

I don’t know about the rest of the gamers out there... but you guys lost me a long time ago. gameplay looks clunkier than it did on day 1. Ive voiced concerns on these forums before and got suspended for having a thread of logic to what i was saying (maybe thats just an opinion)... It looks like a gross hybrid between Chiv and Mount and Blade that leans more twards Mount and Blade by way of controls... we can all agree playing mount and blade was great till you swung your sword and you were suddenly walking through tar. . . its uppsetting and appalling that you guys adked for 80 thousand dollars and promised a certain release date... you guys got triple that and then some... it should have come out quicker. instead (and i totaly get it) you got a gold mine to work with and decided to make a better game than initialy thought up. now its not even the game i was excited about. again, just my thoughts: you died in development.

198 89
  • 8 Aug '18
 a_squire

ps: im happy for your little team. you guys made alot of money off these dummies.

Knight 3153 7400
  • 8 Aug '18
 Punzybobo

holy shit, you guys let this idiot back but not gaymer?

Knight 2306 4188
  • 8 Aug '18
 Runagate

Find me one official source where they clearly promise a certain date.

Oh wait you cannot. Go away and mods unban gaymer.

Duke 986 1381
  • 8 Aug '18
 PadanFain

@a_squire said:
TEARS

LOL

Knight 92 313
  • 10 Aug '18
 Darkfyre

I don't mind hard work taking longer than expected, but the phrase "Silence is deafening" feels appropriate here.

I think I speak for most of the community when I say that the devs need to be more transparent on work updates. 100 days with no concrete progress or even a rough ETA on the next patch is a bit much, don't you think?

I'm sure they are working hard each day, but if you don't keep people updated, they are going to jump to conclusions and assume the worst. Which isn't fair to the devs, who are probably working their hearts out.

Duke 5556 13282
  • 10 Aug '18
 Jax — Community Manager

It should be out this month - it's a big content and gameplay drop incoming and we are busy ironing out some of the finer details before we're ready to ship #17.

Knight 3313 6811
  • 11 Aug '18
 Bodkin

😀

1430 2175

I wasn't happy with the game when I initially started the beta. Recent changes and those coming in #17 will change that however, imo. I say take as long as you need to make this game amazing.

Why is halberd losing it's ability to take down riders? Why else would I spend 12 points on it lol Bill only costs 4 and is a decent weapon in it's own right.

Knight 2306 4188
  • 11 Aug '18
 Runagate

Billhook is 5 points

Mercenary 1263 2303
  • 11 Aug '18
 TheKingInTheNorth

@Jax said:
It should be out this month - it's a big content and gameplay drop incoming and we are busy ironing out some of the finer details before we're ready to ship #17.

17consumed.png

Baron 1551 2087
  • 11 Aug '18
 yourcrippledson

@Jax said:

So patch #17 in late November confirmed! SO HYPED!

Mercenary 179 614
Knight 92 313
  • 12 Aug '18
 Darkfyre

@Jax said:

Thanks for the reply, Jax. Glad to hear it!

Knight 6 5
  • 14 Aug '18
 jusTWhy

I came twice reading this :)

Count 887 3301
  • 15 Aug '18
 EatAtRedLobster

There are only a few hours left of this Tuesday. If you don't release it now we'll have to wait another week.