• 2 Apr '18
 Bodkin

@Humble Staff said:
they are busy banging your mom tbh

but crush has the gay

41 52
  • 4 Apr '18
 cain

Hell yes, Estocs! I know what weapon I'll be using.

Three estocs, two for throwing, and a third one also for throwing (also hi everybody this was my first post I hope you liked it)

Mercenary 2165 3864
  • 4 Apr '18
 EruTheTeapot

Heyo and sorry to burst you bubble, estocs aren't throwable atm :(

Though you could go their little stabby cousin, rapier for the throw-fuckery

961 1590

Just gotta say I love hit stop on blunt. At first I couldn't decide if I liked it or not but it truly sets apart blunt weapons in a meaningful way. Just gotta nerf cheesy shit like handaxe spam and get rid of ES stab hitstop but you prolly know that already.

Baron 1551 2074
  • 6 Apr '18
 yourcrippledson

@Lionheart Chevalier said:
Just gotta say I love hit stop on blunt. At first I couldn't decide if I liked it or not but it truly sets apart blunt weapons in a meaningful way. Just gotta nerf cheesy shit like handaxe spam and get rid of ES stab hitstop but you prolly know that already.

I agree. For a mechanic that seemed crazy and weird at first, that i have never even thought about the possibility of, it works incredibly well.

Now you at least have to kill people with the maul if you want to swing through to hit multiple people in team fights haha.

3 5
  • 7 Apr '18
 TomNoodle

I logged in just to tell you that my body is ready

Mercenary 1067 1977

@Lionheart Chevalier said:

Good idea, horribly broken atm.

Knight 1366 1847
  • 11 Apr '18
 Trevz TheCuz

Needs to not stop so abruptly, animations should glance off hit in direction of momentum for muh immersion tbhimho.

271 937
  • 11 Apr '18
 Jackass

NEW UDPATE WHEN, RARRGHH!!1

Duke 5451 12800
  • 12 Apr '18
 Jax — Community Manager

hitstop is only broken on meme weapons like qstaff ,1h axe, warhammer etc

either way, last I heard was that recovery will be something like this next patch:

miss recovery 800ms
hit recovery (non blunt) 600ms
hitstop recovery 400ms
so no more hypersonic battleaxe bonk vortexes of doom

granted this could change in between now and when build #15 comes out, but this is the latest info I have

Duchess 765 3390
  • 13 Apr '18
 Stouty

Jax I don't know who your source is but that's conflicting with the latest intel that I've received. I'm getting reports that hitstop is being replaced with a fully fledged magic system in order to attract the Mirage: Arcane Warfare playerbase

Knight 154 452
  • 13 Apr '18
 Nautilus

@Stouty said:
Jax I don't know who your source is but that's conflicting with the latest intel that I've received. I'm getting reports that hitstop is being replaced with a fully fledged magic system in order to attract the Mirage: Arcane Warfare playerbase

Yay, we got one more Mordhau follower!

194 89
  • 15 Apr '18
 a_squire

So, im dieing... Whens the beta going to be available on Steam? I cant breath. help me.

Mercenary 2165 3864
  • 15 Apr '18
 EruTheTeapot

Beta People are in the game, they were given access BUT I'm not sure If the game will be available on Steam to Public before Release ?

I summon Jax or someone to confirm this tbh or Devs obviously

Duke 5451 12800
  • 15 Apr '18
 Jax — Community Manager

As far as we know, there are no plans for allowing non Kickstarter/web shop people into beta or pre-release access.

That could change, but the devs haven't said anything to the contrary.

:(

Baron 1551 2074
  • 15 Apr '18
 yourcrippledson

@asquire said:
So, im dieing... Whens the beta going to be available on Steam? I cant breath. help me.

I could have sold my extra copy to you for billions and millions... but I gave it to my room mate who plays occasionally

194 89
  • 15 Apr '18
 a_squire

:’( well... when do we think the release will happen? is it close? or are we looking at a few more months?

194 89
  • 15 Apr '18
 a_squire

dude i might of paid billions and millions

Duke 5451 12800
  • 15 Apr '18
 Jax — Community Manager

We're probably looking at a release in fall/winter, beta will probably drop this summer.

Even though they haven't said anything about it, Mordhau pretty much sells itself; once the game is in a new-player-friendly state, I wouldnt be surprised to see them do pre-orders or limited-access keys to boost hype prior to release.

The worst case scenario is that you'll have to wait until later this year, though. It's unfortunate, but if it makes you feel any better I waited like 2 years from when I heard about this game until when I got my hands on it :)