Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

30-0 Mordhau FFA Speed Challenge

Duke 986 1381
  • 17 Mar '18
 PadanFain

while being bored and having no choice but to play against bots as the NA servers are dead waiting for the update. I tried to get to 30-0 as fast as possible. I would enjoy watching other peoples attempts or hearing ur best time something to entertain me while I wait for update.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE_gVs5XjVw
FINAL TIME 3:01

Knight 86 133
  • 19 Mar '18
 Raegarth

You could have improved it by playing with Zwei though.

Conscript 4564 6302
  • 19 Mar '18
 vanguard

Ok so I was looking around the radeon program thing and I found out how to record videos, I'm on the next level now. I'll record a video of this, but brothers, the video I recorded have about 1gb, wtf this is too big, it will take ages to upload on my shitty internet. So I ask, how 2 make small video pls help

Knight 706 1084
  • 19 Mar '18
 VampireDuck

@vanguard said:
Ok so I was looking around the radeon program thing and I found out how to record videos, I'm on the next level now. I'll record a video of this, but brothers, the video I recorded have about 1gb, wtf this is too big, it will take ages to upload on my shitty internet. So I ask, how 2 make small video pls help

I would recommend HandBrake:
https://handbrake.fr/

I'm sure you'll be able to figure out most of it. Just if you want audio make sure you go into the audio tab and press "Add track".

Duke 986 1381
  • 19 Mar '18
 PadanFain

@Raegarth said:
You could have improved it by playing with Zwei though.

Longsword is life tho also my time is more impressive because I didn't use a big smek weapon 😉

Knight 399 873
  • 22 Mar '18
 Alphonse

@vanguard said:

I have a 2mb upload rate and a 1.5 GB video usually takes 2 or 3 hs. I just leave them uploading at night when I go to bed.

A video recorded in 1920x1080 at 60 fps video will be pretty heavy. Anything between 4k and 12kbps bitrate will be watchable.