Mordhau

THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED

73 36

Count 4203 9809
  • 4 Mar '18
 DerFurst

Please stop posting stupid videos like this. I don't know if this is intentional trolling but it's still very annoying.

73 36

Count 4203 9809
  • 4 Mar '18
 DerFurst

There's no reason to discuss any of this with you when you failed to discuss anyone's points on Kingdom Come: Delieverance, and instead continued to spam unbelievably negative videos for no reason and to attack other youtube channels for no apparent reason either

"bla bla bla fanboy" if I remember

so for you, "bla bla bla troll go away"

Knight 3134 7292
  • 4 Mar '18
 Punzybobo

Bro I watched that whole thing and it sounded like you were trying to hold back laughter at various points.

396 453
  • 4 Mar '18
 JasonBourne

please give back my 2 minutes

Mercenary 108 579
  • 4 Mar '18
 ℬℴℬ

lol baboon go play tetris

Knight 26 32
  • 4 Mar '18
 Korendil

Yeah, pretty lame video. I don't actually get the point of it -- the last bit made me cringe. 'Next big RPG I'm british'.. it's not even an RPG, and were you trying to be funny?

Don't get it.

Also maybe if you elaborated on your points it may help your argument; you said they were the worst character models you've ever seen, but don't expand why? Especially when the footage you display showcases perfectly fine models. Again, I don't get it. Maybe take your "positivity" somewhere else, or at least try to be constructive.

Knight 26 32
  • 4 Mar '18
 Korendil

@op here's a recent interview you can read up on if you're concerned about the roadmap: http://saveorquit.com/2018/02/22/interview-mordhau/

Just some insight to their approach with it. In my opinion, it's encouraging and makes sense from a development perspective.

Duchess 6861 9829
  • 4 Mar '18
 Sir Zombie

Radiant stop making us look bad by association

73 36

Mercenary 2187 3899
  • 4 Mar '18
 EruTheTeapot

Overall i do wanna maintain a positive attitude towards you mate, really..
But in that 2 min. you didn't make any points.

I don't have the game, combat looks skill-based but dunno cause I don't have the game, lmao those models, will see what is what when game releases. Yawning into worst I have seen

There is your summary without anything worth clicking the video than "Mordhau" in title.

73 36

Mercenary 2187 3899
  • 4 Mar '18
 EruTheTeapot

Oh thanks fuck for granting us with your positivity Sir Knight, thank you for pointing out little detail. How could we miss such things. Thank you for posting graceful videos full with content, making perfect sense. Thanks for warning us, how naive we are to fall for such things. Thank you for not making a negative video on Mordy, oh my, what could happen If you did with your numerous subs.You are so holy to predict all dem wrongs about KCD, thank you.

..You are so in your own little world. Like, I can't even be sure If trolling or not. If you aren't trolling, wake the fuck up and notice how weirdly unneeded your content is. You channel doesn't matter, your prediction doesn't matter. Stop acting like it.

Thou shalt groweth up and maketh good content, only then thou shalt prevail.

73 36

Mercenary 2187 3899
  • 4 Mar '18
 EruTheTeapot

There are threads to post feedback into, you are just promoting your own badly recorded, edited (If it is edited even) videos in separate topics everytime in a most cringe way. I just don't understand how you don't see it.

I try not to insult or offend you really tbh, couldn't care less. Its just the spam and bad content that gets me and how you can't notice it.

Hey guys here is a me saying: 'Hello' videos and here, another video where I ask 'How you doing?'. I'll just post those videos in 2 topics, why not amiright ?

Express your thoughts anyway you like, so am I. Trying to say what could make your vids better, where to post it, how to present it to audience. You take it offensive way, not really my problem duderino.

Ermehgerd, tenks fur forgiveng mi

Knight 614 1111
  • 4 Mar '18
 Uncy

I Wonder when will you go away. Youre just making bad videos and the one you posted here is a pure joke. You never played the game and youre trying to make a video about it which you totally failed at. Good job

Knight 154 452
  • 4 Mar '18
 Nautilus

Look man:

1) It's obvious you have a strong bias against any single player story-driven game. You refer to it as pointless and you even said you hate them in the KCD thread. I don't understand how you have any credibility to even discuss that game when you haven't even played it either.

2) Stop acting so rightous, after KCD released I immediately figured out about its bugs after reading my first review; it's not like you're informing the blind "brainwashed" masses. And maybe not everyone who buys and enjoys a game has stockholm syndrome, as if the devs are holding hostage of their wallet (refunds?).

3) it's not thought policing to expect us to post opinions about your videos, maybe you should be less sensitive about open discussion. I find it more ironic that you want people to answer your questions after ignoring many people yourself and referring to them as fanboys.

If you ignore this, that's fine. But, if you really want your youtube channel to succeed, stop starting drama and just listen to people.

Baron 13 9
  • 4 Mar '18
 sesstreets

Is there a roadmap?

73 36