20180222234553_1.jpg
:(

• 23 Feb '18
 ToLazy4Employment
This comment was deleted.
Knight 86 133
  • 23 Feb '18
 Raegarth

I tried to play yesterday... managed to stay 14 min.

Even the forum is in an crysis. We’ve told the issues and they’ve may have been heard so we’re all waiting for an update i guess

214 412
  • 23 Feb '18
 Astonop

Waiting for content tbqh. While bug patches are all nice and lovely, I can't play the games for longer than an hour every couple of weeks because it never feels like I'm doing anything new. Killing with the same repetitive formula, being killed, losing or winning the round, start over.

I can understand that the devs want to take it slow and methodical to get everything right but there's really nothing to get me playing and I doubt there will be until late Beta either at this rate.

Duke 356 384
  • 23 Feb '18
 AFluffyKnight

Eh managed to play in a West coast duel server for a few hours last night. Good practice. Trying to chamber everything never gets borring.

Right now all there is to do is git good, bug hunt, and talk about balance. If you are waiting for content you may as well be waiting till release at this point.

214 412
  • 24 Feb '18
 Astonop

@AFluffyKnight said:
Right now all there is to do is git good, bug hunt, and talk about balance. If you are waiting for content you may as well be waiting till release at this point.

Sad but true in my case. While I'm totally looking forward to what's coming and I'm sure I'll return for minor and major updates alike, I don't think the game will be consistently playable until there is enough diversity and choice in the way you play to be able to look forward to something different each time you launch the game.

Archery and horseback will help immensely for variety, and I expect the gamemodes to come will also lend a hand in creating a more playable game as it were. Personally, I'm looking forward to being able to create mods and, like you said, I'll have to wait until post-release. Mind you, if I have nothing but patience... Soon™.