Mordhau

Drop expectations

Mercenary 225 567
  • 21 Feb '18
 Izıl

Live in the moment and it will greatly benefit all of you who cries about updates 24/7. Expectations is the root cause of dissapointment. Please let the devs take their time to make the game the best it potentially can get!

Count 4205 9821
  • 21 Feb '18
 DerFurst

The only thing I expect is for crush to ban half the forums before the game comes out, and I'm not disappointed yet

Knight 3153 7400
  • 22 Feb '18
 Punzybobo

kind of clickbait title for thread, dont you think

Knight 1366 1851
  • 22 Feb '18
 Trevz TheCuz

Ive already dropped all of my expectations for this game

Knight 528 3385
  • 22 Feb '18
 rob_owner

Buddha

3234 4264
  • 23 Feb '18
 Havoc

@DerFurst said:
The only thing I expect is for crush to ban half the forums before the game comes out, and I'm not disappointed yet

I get a free soda the next time I'm banned from the forums

Knight 1366 1851
  • 23 Feb '18
 Trevz TheCuz

Since alpha release the game only seems to be getting worse imo

Conscript 4564 6302
  • 23 Feb '18
 vanguard

I'm not disapointed at all with the game tbh, I think it is really fun. I laugh my ass off playing this shit every time, it is amazing. Even without voice acting, the emotes are fucking hilarious and the whole "express yourself" thingy shows A LOT of potential here.

There are a few flaws here and there but honestly they are small things imho, and doesn't compromise the fun aspect of the game at all. My biggest grip at the moment is the whole subtle drag thing, but even supposing this won't change in absolute any way in the final game, I'll still play it and still have fun with it tbh, the combat is still great compared to anything avaliable in the market or that will launch anytime soon. This is realy a unique game imho.

Baron 1644 5231
  • 23 Feb '18
 Lincs

The game has exceeded my expectations tbh, I've noticed it's the same people that always try to drag everything down. I hope someday they can learn to enjoy things :(

367 341
  • 23 Feb '18
 Peacerer

@Lincs said:
The game has exceeded my expectations tbh, I've noticed it's the same people that always try to drag everything down. I hope someday they can learn to enjoy things :(

Of course.

@Lincs said:
20180222234553_1.jpg
:(

3234 4264
  • 23 Feb '18
 Havoc

@Peacerer said:

@Lincs said:

Of course.

@Lincs said:
20180222234553_1.jpg

Baron 1644 5231
  • 23 Feb '18
 Lincs

@Peacerer said:

@Lincs said:

Of course.

@Lincs said:
20180222234553_1.jpg

So me expressing sadness at there being no active servers is the same as someone shitting on anything the devs put out?

Got it.

3234 4264
  • 23 Feb '18
 Havoc

@Lincs said:

@Peacerer said:

@Lincs said:

Of course.

@Lincs said:
20180222234553_1.jpg

So me expressing sadness at there being no active servers is the same as someone shitting on anything the devs put out?

Got it.

I don't think anyone here has shitted on everything the devs have put out. That's just a poor stereotype.

Knight 160 340
  • 24 Feb '18
 Sir Boring

Once they add in that 64p mode I'm sure the crowd will flock back in. Servers are only empty now because the little content made everyone bored, and the ones who stayed, the regulars, all now have 400+ hours and absolutely decimate anyone who tries to fight them, making them rage quit or get bored at the lack of exciting kills. Those 400+ hour people play it smart and duel nonstop so they can get better, but why would one guy who hops on want to join a duel server with a bunch of people he can't possible beat?

If the crowd for some reason doesn't flock in and we can't seem to fill up a 64p player server, the devs maybe just have to give away some keys..

396 454
  • 24 Feb '18
 JasonBourne

Seems like u are also bored to, SirBoring.

3234 4264
  • 24 Feb '18
 Havoc

@SirBoring said:
Once they add in that 64p mode I'm sure the crowd will flock back in. Servers are only empty now because the little content made everyone bored, and the ones who stayed, the regulars, all now have 400+ hours and absolutely decimate anyone who tries to fight them, making them rage quit or get bored at the lack of exciting kills. Those 400+ hour people play it smart and duel nonstop so they can get better, but why would one guy who hops on want to join a duel server with a bunch of people he can't possible beat?

If the crowd for some reason doesn't flock in and we can't seem to fill up a 64p player server, the devs maybe just have to give away some keys..

64p is a meme with the current netcode and performance.

Knight 160 340
  • 25 Feb '18
 Sir Boring

I was a passive Chiv player, so yeah, the lack of voice commands and map freedom gets pretty boring. I'll sometimes hop on though.

They'll figure out net code eventually, I'm sure. At least there aren't annoying FPS drops... Yet.

Knight 5409 7405
  • 26 Feb '18
 Humble Staff

@SirBoring said:
I was a passive Chiv player

You took pleasure in letting others do the sweaty work? Wink wink nudge nudge

Knight 160 340
  • 27 Feb '18
 Sir Boring

I just befriended half the enemy team and watched them team kill whoever tried to kill me.