Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

This is why I find judging distance extremely frustrating

Conscript 227 307
  • 6 Feb '18
 KIWI

20180206193654_1.jpg

Clips in a good amount yet doesn't get counted as a hit.

38 84
  • 6 Feb '18
 ℒℛAHTIKUURA

yeeh this is really annoying

Knight 627 2068
  • 6 Feb '18
 LuxCandidus

@marox said:

...world collision, where tip tracers are ignored so that it is less annoying to the player, actual non-world collision doesn't ignore the tip like that.

From this thread.

Conscript 227 307
  • 6 Feb '18
 KIWI

@LuxCandidus said:
@marox said:

...world collision, where tip tracers are ignored so that it is less annoying to the player, actual non-world collision doesn't ignore the tip like that.

From this thread.

Poor example probably, but I still find I have similar problems with judging range when it comes to normal weapons, I feel the weapons should be longer than they are which results in me being way out of range of someone consistently, only way I feel I can hit someone is if I'm facehugging. I dunno if it's my FOV or the tracers in relation to models or what, I always seem to be thrown off.

Knight 25 47
  • 6 Feb '18
 SerJimmy

I think it just needs getting used to and some animations to be fixed.

Duke 154 208
  • 7 Feb '18
 .Wolf-

Do you find that the weapon doesn't end up where your crosshair is as well? I can look at a dead body and go to hack the head off aimed at the neck and completely miss lol. Could just be my lack of time playing though..

Mercenary 1263 2303

@LuxCandidus said:
@marox said:

From this thread.

I have had a handful of situations where my weapon was literally passing through someone without doing anything. It's rare, though.