Mordhau

Swipe blood from blade & Dynamic Damage Indication

18 25
  • 5 Feb
 SerJimmy

It would be cool to have the ability to swipe blade and clean it from the blood on it. I think Marox said they would add this in an interview but Ihave not seen it yet in the alpha. Also, blunt weapon attacks against armored opponents should not make the opponent bleed. But there still needs to be some clear damage indication,so maybe small armor pieces flying around at the point of impact? Or if possible making dents on the armor?

Mercenary 151 339
 Izıl

Also the splashing noises when hitting armor should be exchanged with weapons-hitting-metall sounds imo

Knight 1673 1956
  • 5 Feb
 Void

@Izıl said:
Also the splashing noises when hitting armor should be exchanged with swords-hitting-metall sounds imo

But gory noises are nice and satisfying. Also they give feedback on a successful hit. I thing metal and flesh sound playing together is best.

Mercenary 151 339
 Izıl

@Void said:

@Izıl said:
Also the splashing noises when hitting armor should be exchanged with swords-hitting-metall sounds imo

But gory noises are nice and satisfying. Also they give feedback on a successful hit. I thing metal and flesh sound playing together is best.

Look dude, i dont care if you glorify satan and slaughter sheep on your altar some fitting noises for the objects in game would be for the better

Knight 1673 1956
  • 5 Feb
 Void

@Izıl said:

@Void said:

@Izıl said:

Look dude, i dont care if you glorify satan and slaughter sheep on your altar ok? some fitting noises for the objects in game would be for the better

NO

Baron 106 196
  • 6 Feb
 EvilSuD

@Void said:

@Izıl said:

Maybe play the flesh sound on kills.

Duke 5068 10709
  • 6 Feb
 Jax — Community Manager

Quite a few sounds are placeholder atm
I'd expect late beta sound rework, probably around the time they add voice lines

18 25
  • 7 Feb
 SerJimmy

@Izıl said:

Yeah but at the same time they should be easily distinguishable from parrying sounds.

Mercenary 763 1267

I definitely second a functional blood wiping emote.

Mercenary 151 339
  • 18 Jun
 Izıl

Underrated thread

Baron 1396 1825

@Izıl said:
Underrated thread

Now that the penis thread is closed we all have some extra time to appreciate what else the forum has to offer :)

I still check the fake patch #17 changelog thread every day to make sure it is still fake. So glad that one isn't closed.