Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Distinguishing Between Drags and Accels

Knight 941 2569
  • 8 Feb '18
 Pred

@LuxCandidus said:
People who are against readable animations are only taking that position because they do not properly understand what others are suggesting, and instead think everyone is in favour of making attacks so slow and telegraphed that even players with two hours of playtime can react to them consistently. This is not what is being proposed.

CvZahgv.png

Conscript 4564 6302
  • 8 Feb '18
 vanguard

These last 2 posts made me really happy tbh, it is exactly the point Lux, very well written imho.

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 8 Feb '18
 EruTheTeapot

So wait I'm confused, are there people saying "worse, unreadable animations" are better over readable stuff or just meme-ing ?

2428 4937
  • 8 Feb '18
 Maci

@EruTheTeapot said:
So wait I'm confused, any there people saying "worse, unreadable animations" are better over readable stuff or just meme-ing ?

but giru said it so it must be correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 9 Feb '18
 EruTheTeapot

Aaah...
That explains it, tried not to read last pages to contain my level of cancer at certain level

80 31
  • 9 Feb '18
 Xanatelos

Animations should be more readable. Ive already got 56 hours in mordhau and im still struggling (chiv vet). The game is just too hard and i dont want to no life this game like some of you nerds to be able to have fun. Sweathau is not fun.

Knight 21 56
  • 9 Feb '18
 Snowy

@Xanatelos said:
Animations should be more readable. Ive already got 56 hours in mordhau and im still struggling (chiv vet). The game is just too hard and i dont want to no life this game like some of you nerds to be able to have fun. Sweathau is not fun.

who even are you?

Count 331 1394
  • 9 Feb '18
 RingMaster

@Snowy said:

@Xanatelos said:

who even are you?

You don't know Xanatelos? Man, you must be a fucking loser. Xanatelos you're the fucking man.

Knight 101 371
  • 9 Feb '18
 McMercy

@Xanatelos said:

Absolute lowborn creature. I am above you.
MessWithTheCheff.PNG

Knight 240 388
  • 10 Feb '18
 NitroSperg6K

@Xanatelos said:

This game is objectively easier to play than Chivalry.

Conscript 4564 6302
  • 10 Feb '18
 vanguard

True tbh, chiv was pretty damn unintuitive and unfair

396 454
  • 11 Feb '18
 JasonBourne

@Xanatelos said:
Attack manipulation needs to be toned down! Im sick of being hit by floaty drag shit that doesnt even make sense. I was a deadliest warrior player and you couldnt drag attacks out like you can here. It made attacks more readable.

Then u havent played against Willie, Ghostdogi, me, ect.. Dragging was present in DW.