Mordhau

Delays, beta backer access to alpha & reward fulfilment

Baron 582 972
  • 11 Feb '18
 lash

@Wolli said:
I still haven't got my key, am I supposed to get it via e-mail?
Also linked the game to steam on this site, but can't find it there.

You can link your steam account with this site, but you still need to activate the key in steam.

If you click "account" at the upper menu, you can "view product key" which you can then paste to steam activate product wizard.

Countess 1233 2912
  • 12 Feb '18
 Whisper

If you're having issues contact @Neo but you should be able to access it under my purchases

• 16 Feb '18
 The_Sword
This comment was deleted.
Knight 669 995
Knight 366 630
  • 22 Feb '18
 Snake Skin

Tfw still cant chuck my spears.
DTncMTEXkAEsex_.jpg

1 1
  • 25 Feb '18
 James.50cal

I want to play so bad, take my money!!!!!!

1 0
  • 5 Mar '18
 DildoFaggans

Hey guys, i'm new to posting here, just have a quick question... what is the official release date? I wasn't sure which part of the forums to post this question on, so i apologize in advance if its the wrong one lol.

Knight 3153 7400
  • 5 Mar '18
 Punzybobo

Whalecum to the forums. Mordhau doesn't have a set release date at the moment.

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 11 Mar '18
 EruTheTeapot

Hellö

1 1
  • 12 Mar '18
 NotSoKeen

I honestly think you could release the game into early access right now and almost everyone would be happy with the content in the game. I don't know why you haven't done it yet though, it just means more people can get their hands on the game early and you can get more money to help make the game better then you already have planned.

11 3
  • 12 Mar '18
 Psychocat

Yeah i agree, i don't understand why this game is so closed and only few people are playing this?

Knight 154 452
  • 12 Mar '18
 Nautilus

The game is closed because there isn't enough content yet to keep people interested in the game. I like the game myself and it has a lot of potential, but I haven't played it in about two months because I need more than barebones melee combat to keep me interested for more than 150 hours. Triternion also prefer to release the most polished content as possible, whether it be alpha or beta, as to leave the best possible impressions on the playerbase.

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 12 Mar '18
 EruTheTeapot

A smaller tester base with better knowledge, mostly Chivalry vet players etc. are better than mass players testing with little to none knowledge in this genre tbh. Since its a new-ish genre, reliable feedback should be taken cautiously and Devs are doing that good enough with keeping the tester base small atm.

Your average gamer Joe the Kid has a tendency to go "wow zwei just killed me, its 2 stronk... Nerf it into the abyss" way too easy than a Vet player with thousands hours in genre. Fuck, there are people with thousand hours in Mordy even now.

Duke 5556 13281
  • 12 Mar '18
 Jax — Community Manager

why no steam EA

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mordhau/comments/7uqavv/a_players_perspective_on_why_mordhau_is/

a post i did on the subreddit

TL;DR not necessary for funding development at the moment, and would negatively affect long-term player retention.

16 22
  • 13 Mar '18
 Sushiio

That was a pretty damn good post Jax. Thanks for clearing some stuff up.

Duke 5556 13281
  • 14 Mar '18
 Jax — Community Manager

@Sushiio said:
That was a pretty damn good post Jax. Thanks for clearing some stuff up.

No prob! That's just like... my opinion, man (so it could totally be wrong).

Knight 366 630
  • 15 Mar '18
 Snake Skin

Once we get gold teeth does it mean all our characters will have them by default or will we choose so that certain characters may have normal teeth?

Knight 5410 7408
  • 15 Mar '18
 Humble Staff

It will be a customization option, being forced to wear them would be like being forced to have the engraved longsword equiped.

Duke 507 1200