Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Short Spear feint cost 1 stamina

Knight 366 630
  • 7 Jan '18
 Snake Skin

The stab of Short Spear feint cost 1 stamina but the feint of a slash costs 10.

Why???

Mercenary 179 614
  • 7 Jan '18
 Stauxie

Whoops, forgot to add a zero!

Knight 3313 6811
  • 7 Jan '18
 Bodkin

Basically^

On another note, why does the short spear do more damage than the actual spear? It can 2 shot medium unlike spear.

Knight 1388 3163
  • 7 Jan '18
 Tim_Fragmagnet

@Bodkin said:
On another note, why does the short spear do more damage than the actual spear? It can 2 shot medium unlike spear.

Because inconsistency is a key part of mordhau.

2428 4937
  • 7 Jan '18
 Maci

@Tim_Fragmagnet said:

@Bodkin said:
On another note, why does the short spear do more damage than the actual spear? It can 2 shot medium unlike spear.

Because inconsistency is a key part of mordhau.

F I G H T S T O L O O K L I K E F I G H T S

Knight 86 133
  • 8 Jan '18
 Raegarth

Tell me that’s a joke i didnt get and that short spear feint stab does not cost 1 stam ?

In other case that’s even more lame to play with it knowing that issue.

Knight 27 40
  • 9 Jan '18
 Yurik

@Raegarth said:
Tell me that’s a joke i didnt get and that short spear feint stab does not cost 1 stam ?

In other case that’s even more lame to play with it knowing that issue.

Right now it costs 1 stamina.

396 454
  • 9 Jan '18
 JasonBourne

Because KING has payed the devs for it.