STUPID and ANNOYING and GAY

Knight 3147 4320
  • 27 Dec '17
 MONKEYTOES

painfully intelligent, disgustingly wealthy, and insultingly handsome

Knight 3045 7017
  • 27 Dec '17
 Punzybobo

16 years of life on this planet and all he has to show for is his comments on a video game forum and masturbating all day.

Duke 479 1181

Possibly a romanian bot gone rogue projecting as to why nobody in the 21st century has ever been to not-transylvania

152 159
Knight 2307 4903
  • 27 Dec '17
 Survii

@vanguard said:
Did u really bought it? Survii, that is great man, I am really happy COMRADE HAHAHHASHAHHAHAHHA U COMMUNISM NOW, COMRADE!1!! HOW DOES IT FEEL BEING ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY?? DID U PUNCH ANY NAZI IN TEH FACE ALREADY????

Maybe now you will come up with decent arguments, at least once in your life! I won't be so optimistic though ok, I'll patiently wait instead git roasted FUCKO hahhahha yeah I'm good at this

I actually bought it as a joke Christmas present for my Grandma

Conscript 4458 6134
  • 27 Dec '17
 vanguard

Oh so you will definetly still have shitty arguments. Typical Survii tbh, for a moment I thought "hey, maybe he isn't THAT retarded and will actually put some effort into shit" but no, once a Survii, always a Survii

Knight 3231 6592
  • 27 Dec '17
 Bodkin

The only communist who doesn't have real man facial hair, a disappointment to the motherland send to gulag.

Count 4146 9673
  • 27 Dec '17
 DerFurst

his great-great-great granddaddy married an injun princess and now he cries every time he sees people litter

Conscript 4458 6134
  • 28 Dec '17
 vanguard

Borderline flat earther

Duke 479 1181

Possibly the worst communist I've ever seen.

Knight 5000 6607
  • 28 Dec '17
 Humble Staff

Boludo

Knight 1227 3642
  • 28 Dec '17
 Frise

Lixo

Duke 5429 12612
  • 28 Dec '17
 Jax — Community Manager

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Knight 1227 3642
  • 28 Dec '17
 Frise

copies stale pastas tbh

1296 2854
  • 28 Dec '17
 Monsteri

who is this

Mercenary 2146 3828
  • 28 Dec '17
 EruTheTeapot

[Deleted]

152 159
  • 28 Dec '17
 Volikharn

bolded text

Knight 3231 6592
  • 28 Dec '17
 Bodkin

What dost thou just exclaim to me, thou meager wench? I will have thee know I hath triumphed in His Majesty's Archery Tournament, and hath partaken in numerous invasions of France, and hath over 300 recorded slayings. Brother, I hath been trained in chivalrous warfare and be the greatest Longbowman in all of the King’s militia. Thou art not a man but merely a target to me. I will conquer thee with cancer the likes of which hath never been witnessed before upon this fair isle, dwell upon my oration. Dost thou think that thou can get away with proclaiming such filth to me via His Majesty's letter deliverance service? Repeat your thoughts, copulator. As we engage in conversation thou art summoning all of his Majesty’s army to thine fortress that doth be traced this day so thou best prepare for the ruckus, peasant. The ruckus that decimates the pathetic meager object thou proclaim thou vitae. Thou be mortem, child. I can roam any county, any sunrise to sunset, and I can take thine life in above 700 techniques, and that's using naught but mine three fingers. Not exclusively am I extensively trained in the use of the longbow, but also pertain access to the entire arsenal of the His Majesty's Royal Cavalry and I will use it to its complete usefulness to wipe thou forlorn buttocks off the face of the kingdom, thou meager dropping. If only thou could hath foreseen the divine retribution thou meager "quick-witted" exclamation would in due time bringeth upon thee, perhaps thou would hath halted thine tongue. Thou could not, thou did not, and thou art paying the blasted bounty, thy God forsaken imbecile. I shalt excrete fury upon thee and thou will suffocate on said fury.
Brother, thou art a noob and I shalt pwn thee greatly. Go ahead! Heavest thine blade in mine general direction! I darest thee knave! Then behold thine consequence, where I shalt draw mine arrow hitherto mine ear, and let loose with mine mark placed upon thine brow. Then, thou shalt have thine tale ended abruptly. 'Tis truly a blessing for it hast nothing but sound and fury signifying nothing. Thine grave shalt read, "here lies fgt, yet another cancer victim", sitting right next to the thousands who came before thee.

Knight 5000 6607
  • 28 Dec '17
 Humble Staff

La concha de tu madre