Mordhau

Bash/Roast the above person for no reason at all

717 594

@Humble Staff said:
Non funny version of Sir Zombie

who can go wrong with a name like, sir zombie. ha ha what? a sir zombie? zombies aren't formal. now that's some crazy shit

717 594

some funny internet names for the High Functioning Posters:

Lord Waffle Beard
Captain Epic Hat
SunglassesOnADog
Suit Wearing Rat
and then like 500 names where they just switch the first letter of two words around like every retard on reddit does

King 2425 3398

Please stop. You single handedly killed this thread with bordem

717 594

yah. it was real easy too. did u think i did it for your enjoyment or mine

King 2425 3398
717 594

i'm more of a papyrus man myself. sans is a fatty and basically just a glorified club bouncer with super powers

Knight 5109 6855

Ima just ignore his coments and keep going with the thread with the last fuck to post before him.

Furry shit

King 2425 3398

Said the guy holding a long petrified shit

717 594

@Humble Staff said:
Ima just ignore his coments and keep going with the thread with the last fuck to post before him.

Furry shit

oh hell yah that means i can use ppl as a punching bag without having to melt my brain reading the most milquetoast replies of all time

wtf is a "coment". haha you dumb bitch. you spelled the word wrong. absolute mong

717 594

@King Sinclair The FluffyDragon said:
Said the guy holding a long petrified shit

furry brain overclocking, struggling to come up with a comeback. "Duhhr hurrr somethin somethin shit" wow nice got em

that feel when u can only afford the sketch tier commission from a terrible artist for an avatar

Knight 3135 7293
  • 2 Aug
 Punzybobo

ft10 me or die

717 594

@Punzybobo said:
ft10 me or die

face me on any game with an actual pro scene and you will have an existential crisis

King 2425 3398

Doesn't even play mordhau, just wants to feel cool
Probabaly washes his bones in gamer girl bathwater

717 594

i only have like 300 hours in it and i'm already beating alpha players/chiv vets w/ a billhook and no armor, despite never playing a first person slasher before. i'm a csgo/quake player, games that have an actual pro scene that mordhau players would not be able to play to save their lives (considering the skill stems from good game design instead of trying to cheese hitboxes)

i only wash my bones in the highest quality skeleton cum — but anything would be an improvement from your routine of not washing at all

King 2425 3398

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

i only have like 300 hours in it and i'm already beating alpha players/chiv vets w/ a billhook and no armor, despite never playing a first person slasher before. i'm a csgo/quake player, games that have an actual pro scene that mordhau players would not be able to play to save their lives (considering the skill stems from good game design instead of trying to cheese hitboxes)

i only wash my bones in the highest quality skeleton cum — but anything would be an improvement from your routine of not washing at all

dvp12.jpg

717 594

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

dvp12.jpg

i've never seen someone use that image unironically but it makes sense that this would be the place to see it

717 594

epiccringe.jpg

here's a very cool image macro for the ppl who like to say cringe a lot. u can use it on some of my future posts if u want.

954 302

failed Sans rip off

717 594

sans doesn't even have a bad ass cape & he's fat and lazy. maybe he's more your type considering you like that dipshit tracksuit look. papyrus is a cutey but i liked his beta design better

safsdg.png

King 2425 3398

Bad anime reboot he-man's skeletor