Mordhau

Bash/Roast the above person for no reason at all

King 2414 3379

Says the guy with deer hitler wearing a tracksuit

(Lol sorry its the patch of stache there)

Knight 3278 6704
  • 28 Jul
 Bodkin

Says the guy with the fursuit

942 289

@Bodkin said:
Says the guy with the fursuit

fursuiters are weird

942 289

@King Sinclair The FluffyDragon said:
Says the guy with deer hitler wearing a tracksuit

(Lol sorry its the patch of stache there)

lol its a Hyena too BAD KING

King 2414 3379
942 289

@King Sinclair The FluffyDragon said:
Lesser haida

DA Peasant

King 2414 3379

@Antoniokontos said:

@King Sinclair The FluffyDragon said:
Lesser haida

DA Peasant

Misspelled FA
Found you

34 39
  • 29 Jul
 GROG

SMALL ROCK GROG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Knight 3278 6704
1757 1412
  • 1
  • 30 Jul
 Rergato

Only person on these forums thats had the courage to play Mordhau with me.

Knight 7571 13862
  • 30 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

I played with you a couple of times during the alpha joey though not on purpose so fuck you you retarded communist leftist pseudointellectual retarded cuck retard idiot retard

Knight 5096 6833

MURICA YEEEHAW BANG BANG MARTHA COME SEE ME SHOOT THOSE CANS IN THE BACKYARD I'M EXCERSISING MY FREEDOM BANG BANG OH SHOOT MARTHA I SHOT THROUGH THE FENCE AND KILLED OUR NEIGHBOR'S SON WALLACE AND I CAN'T HIDE IN THE HOUSE BECAUSE MY MOBILITY SCOOTER HAS ALL THESE MC.DONALD BURGUER BAGS STUCK ON THE WHEELS

942 289

@King Sinclair The FluffyDragon said:

@Antoniokontos said:

@King Sinclair The FluffyDragon said:
Lesser haida

DA Peasant

Misspelled FA
Found you

OwO the tables have turned

Mercenary 2184 3898

u still here ?

717 587

@Humble Staff said:
MURICA YEEEHAW BANG BANG MARTHA COME SEE ME SHOOT THOSE CANS IN THE BACKYARD I'M EXCERSISING MY FREEDOM BANG BANG OH SHOOT MARTHA I SHOT THROUGH THE FENCE AND KILLED OUR NEIGHBOR'S SON WALLACE AND I CAN'T HIDE IN THE HOUSE BECAUSE MY MOBILITY SCOOTER HAS ALL THESE MC.DONALD BURGUER BAGS STUCK ON THE WHEELS

this is the only good post on this web site

1757 1412
  • 30 Jul
 Rergato

A racist, ignorant fool that does nothing but shit talk people that have a higher reputation than him. He is a complete idiot and every comment he makes is a waste of pixels. He is racist, mean, and down right black-hearted. His darkness grows big and he is an asshole.

King 2414 3379
239 287
  • 30 Jul
 idiotgod

literally gay