Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Alpha Build #12 Discussion Thread

Knight 627 2068
  • 31 Dec '17
 LuxCandidus
  • The last 15% of strike release tracers missing might be going overboard. While I am glad to see the spinners go, it also affects players who do not perform hideous drags, and seeing an attack go through someone and nothing happening looks like a bug, and makes delaying your attack less intuitive. It is good to see you are willing to remove spinning and gravity-defying drags from the game nevertheless.
  • The lockout for missing an attack is too long. Wasting stamina is punishment enough. A shorter lockout would mean faster and more aggressive fights.
  • Chambering feels inconsistent as of this patch. I have ran into a few other people who feel their chamber attempts frequently fail when they should succeed.
  • Lightspeed attacks are holding the game back and you have not taken measures to reduce the amount a player can accelerate their attack.
  • EDIT: I knew I forgot something: Stab drags look hideous and should be targeted next.
Duke 5558 13284
  • 2 Jan '18
 Jax — Community Manager

i like the idea of 15%
I don't like the fact that there's a certain point where visually nothing changes, but once you cross that threshold the weapons ceases to do damage

whatever % it is doesn't matter, what matters is that there needs to be a change in the animations or an audio/visual queue so you're not guessing

105 685
  • 10 Jan '18
 Spook — UI

This topic has been unpinned.