Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

The new lockout...

Baron 291 224
  • 4 Nov '17
 Esa1996

@Pred said:

@Vin¢ said:
Peacerer, you're the biggest elitist on these forums. Next time try making an actual argument instead of bitching about the playerbase.

Peacerer once went through two full Chiv maps spamming the chat with stories how he's wrecking and "dominating" everyone in Mirage and how "Chiv pros" were just helpless noobs against him.

True story.

Considering Mirage has no players it's not that hard to do though.

Knight 941 2569
  • 4 Nov '17
 Pred

@kEsa1996 said:

@Pred said:

@Vin¢ said:
Peacerer, you're the biggest elitist on these forums. Next time try making an actual argument instead of bitching about the playerbase.

Peacerer once went through two full Chiv maps spamming the chat with stories how he's wrecking and "dominating" everyone in Mirage and how "Chiv pros" were just helpless noobs against him.

True story.

Considering Mirage has no players it's not that hard to do though.

Yeah, so why brag about it while at the same time hating on some unnamed pros and elitists.

Knight 46 37

Just keep it on topic guys. If we want to change things about the game what's flaming one another going to do to help?

Baron 28 28
  • 29 Nov '17
 Cranberry

I meant it in a 1vX context, duels should not be considered in balance discussions, didn't think I had to specify. You basically could not target switch effectively before lockout was added.

48 75
  • 29 Nov '17
 cheesehead

i get done killed when i should not have gotten done killed do something devs or prepare for my fury and destruction

Duke 5558 13284
  • 29 Nov '17
 Jax — Community Manager

@Cranberry said:
I meant it in a 1vX context, duels should not be considered in balance discussions, didn't think I had to specify. You basically could not target switch effectively before lockout was added.

duels are important for balance too, though